Asking for a friend

GayInside, to the core.

Sssshhhhhā€¦ You all and your big mouthsā€¦ The guy is slowly creeping out of his closet na mnaleta ujuajiā€¦

Wacha tuskie hekayaā€¦ ā€¦

Thatā€™s assault. He will suffer those bruises for the rest of his life??

:eek:you know their ways?

Got the scratches with a couple of girls too, and I never felt a thing until I hit the showers. Nikashangaa kwani she wanted to skin me alive! And itā€™s not like I am an Olympic medalist in bed. Sijui, hii mambo ni gani?

NIGGA, WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY?..

He should try different styles sio missionary pekee yake,
[SPOILER]

[ATTACH]104934[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]104933[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]104934[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]104935[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]104936[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]104937[/ATTACH]
[/SPOILER]

pillow talk after ā€˜kuswimā€™?

3 Likes

Haha tell him it is in his best interests to introduce bondageā€¦ Tie her hands to the headboard.

2 Likes

Hey you seem a bit lecherous.

I would have sworn I was just another person trying to be a problem solverā€¦
But lol, we can settle for your perspective too

Nauliza tu, juu inakaa umesorora huyo jamaa wako vipoa, kwani ana nipples wapi kwengine?:smiley:

@KinduKiega were there WOMEN OR GIRLS in that swimming pool?

Bado uteremke kwa matako Sasaā€¦ Gay bitch!!

Hypocrites, macho Hayana Pazia, you donā€™t have to be gay to notice something abnormal on a man

my broda,your question is as weird asā€¦
http://img1.joyreactor.com/pics/post/gif-funny-japanese-weird-shit-668877.gif <-------this shait

WTF man :D:D:D

2 Likes

Who said i am gay now :mad::mad::mad::mad:.My friend could be hurting in the name of passion.I will take to him a few informative answers gotten from this post though.

Itā€™s a public swimming pool.Pale Juja city mall nyuma kuna a swimming pool huge with lots of people in attendance kwanza on a sunday jioni.

Psycho wewe