asking for a friend

How do you let your kid to arbitrate, suppose bedroom issues crop up during mediation
Ngai fafa save me from this generation

You have to make peace with the fact that the family could break apart. It’s not right for a child to have to intervene. Those two people wametoana mbali and no matter how much you know you won’t know enough about the real problems there. If the parents want to call it quits let them. There’s no need to burden the kid and make him think he failed when they eventually and inevitably go their separate ways.

he is now 30 years but yet to marry

Kachiend Meru idhi manyo ango? Meaning bedroom ya mamako unaingia kutafuta nini? Mambo ya wazazi achia wazazi. If ni lazima kuwe na 3rd party to help solve the issue basi tafuta mature wazee to help there vile umeambiwa

kijana asiingililie. kuinglia kwake iwe maombi tu. he sides with one party he is blackened sheep.

I am in such a mess. All I did is pack my things and left the home never to be seen again. I explained to them children should not get involved in parent matters especially marriage ones. It’s now 3 years since I saw them and not planning anytime soon. It actually worked in a way coz they had to look after my bro in high school who had turned to be my responsibility yet was in college…

1 Like

Run! Brother Run!!! It is very unfair for those parents to involve their children in such matters!! Whichever one he sides with; whichever one is wrong; the “losing” one will feel alienated.

si uinroduce rafiki yako hapa ajiulizie.mambo ya familia isio yako iangalililie kwenye rear view.unless ni wewe