Asubuhi sana sacco

hii baridi joh.
siku njema nyote

I am late kiasi. Bora register iko ticko_O

Kusafisha kuni bradhe

It disgusts me that people have ignored the very clear fact that the boy looks like his Daddy, yea its a joke lakini…

Mvua imeshika, I miss uji moto. Good day talkers.

Good morning

@Okiya you have been a keen student wa kufungua sacco mapema, ahsande for taking over the mantle

Morning talkers… Ni wapi hamna baridi niende visit! Ferkin hate the cold weather.

06:49 no longer very early.

Good morning talkers.
Enjoy your day!

Mighty and Everlasting Father we Thank you this Great day for having taken care of us throughout the night. Lord we return all the glory to you. Father may you forgive us of our sins those that did knowingly and unknowingly. Ministering angels assigned to us may you take charge of this Week in Jesus name. Father we pray for a Sucessful Week,cancel any plans of the enemy against our lives today in Jesus name, may you bless the work of Our hands. We pray this believing in Jesus name.

Alfajiri ya kupendeza ni siku njema yenye furaha,jua limechomoka ndege nao wanashangilia njooni…

For a pink handle? Inaitwa fapping

Morning sweet child?
Kujia chapo baadaye.

Kuna kitu inaitwa “No Fap movement” & it’s mostly men (simps) advocating for it. Women joined in baadae. I think ‘rubbing’ would be better suited for the pink handles, just my opinion

Yes .
Unataka demo?

Kindly please. Thank you. You can drop it in my inbox.

But of course

I was here first. Jifiche boss.

Hehehe…I am a member. A fapstraunat.