AT TIMES REASON SURPASSES LUST

Sijasoma

Geeeey detected… Tafuta your gang mchunishane skuma polepole Sawa?

The nigga just said he can live without sex, meaning all those kind of sex u faggots practice. I can stay for two months wanking just to save myself from hiv and stis scare or unwanted pregnancies or unwanted spending, peace of mind etc etc

Okay.

Now go ahead and pasua your mate @HABILIS

women Go through hell during child bearing , i have been in that crazy room and its not nice ,i mean when your significant other ana jaza damu kwa bucket are images that never leave your mind , its crazy .So cut the girl some slack .
i have a friend his wife has a resending uterus , meaning iyo huteremka , 3 times in ayear she has to go for surgery inkua clipped isi anguke , a very painfull experience for the lady , Even if you are a sex Demon its unfair to subject her to such pain . Me i would advice the jamaa to be very carefull ,hapa sio pa kuonyesha ufisi. Buy pussy if you have tu quetly , because if the shoe was to change ujipate kwa wheelchair , alafu friday jioni , unaona wife amevaa micromini na makeup ati anaenda out boss unajua tu anaendea mjuls .USIONYESHE MTU MADHARAU !!!

What happened to real African men in the society? Ok vile naelewa uliitwa na beste yako coffee date, and while gazing into your eyes opens up to you how horny he his since his wife delivered hehehe… He has a hard boner, hes suffering with sexual appetite he wants you @Stinger007 to show him where to sting hahaha… could never be me:D:D
Whatever happened to sabina joy and the numerous young soft things around… Humbwer shame on both of you

:smiley: ghaseer pangolin wewe

Wakati mwingine kama mwanaume inabidi uonyeshe utu.
He should be there physically and mentally for that woman. You gave him the best advice. Good job.
You may request ukamtembelee uone mtoto. Just break the cycle of pain in the house. You and the drinking buddies. Ndio aone enyewe kuna kasupport. Pia wife aone social circle ya mzee iko aware.
Good job giving him a referral.

Mimi kuna mashida sigwesi uliza advice kwa mtu. Egwesekani kapisa. Hio nakufa kiofisa :D. Lakini hio advice ulimchapa iko poa.

Yenyewe. Mekwirwo nuu? Who will tell these two?

Seriously? Your friend needs deliverance to stop being so carnal minded! His wife, his own rib, bone of his bone, flesh of his own flesh is ailing but he’s busy thinking about sex? Sex isn’t food or oxygen! Tell your friend to get his priorities right.

Change ur thinking son and u will go far not every talk is about kubomoana makabatt and am sorry too if someone injured you bodily and emotionally :smiley:

I think i’ve read this here before…but there is nothing wrong with seeking another wife as long as the first wife gives you a go-ahead na pia uko na resources za kuwatunza… ata Abraham alipewa through pass ya mboch na Sarah…

First things first,even if you were the only person left on earth the stupidity you displayed in this comment doesn’t allow you to carry the crown as a man.Secondly,if no one ever cared for you that every time you have issues you run to a brothel I’m so sorry about that.Your reasoning proves otherwise…If your friends call you for coffee dates I’ve got no issues with you boy.

That is a test, he must tell the wife he has no such plans and stick by her. Later, when the wife recovers, he will regret it if he suggests that he is open to the idea.

Don’t he dare do it. That’s just kupimwa akili if he dates do it akipona mwanaume atakipata she’ll be everywhere

Wanaume skuizi wamekua fake sana.uyo jamaa si angetafta mrembo akue anakula chini ya maji akingoja Bibi apone.uyo asha create room for doubt, hata akue faithful aje uyo Bibi hawezi mwamini.upuzi tu

Shi

Shida yako hukua kutumia kichwa ka kabati ya meno

mwanaume apate c section ama complications gani ingine hio meza ikigeuzwa?

I wish i could like this comment two more times