Atheism, Theism & All You Can Throw In Here

That’s the thing about organized religion - there are always steps and threats put in place to make sure that you’re not allowed to ponder further/question the things you’re being told. To summarize most religions: Do good, follow a bunch of rules, pray to a few entities and you may or may not land a spot in a really cool place that we can only paint a picture about… what? how do you know if you’re lucky? just make use of your neurons and let your subconcious pick up a random answer.

But Islam is pretty cool. There’s a hadith that talks of how bad dreams come about if you’re sleeping facing the wrong side.

NeverForget =Christopher Hitchens

MuhuraNdore you mean to tell me you believe you can see the future and tell what people are thinking?

Not quite, its very low key Thats extreme. I can feel stuff I cant explain. Like when a loved one is about to die i dont eat and have a really bad day but i cant pin point who it is. Or i can feel danger ahead and go the other way. Or the moment i see someone and talk a little i can know if someone is a good person or a bad person despite the mask people wear in public.
I dont like to talk about it. tosheka na hayo

[/QUOTE]

But Islam is pretty cool. There’s a hadith that talks of how bad dreams come about if you’re sleeping facing the wrong side.
You dint get me. Any religion connected to mass murder is a no no for me.

Muhura Ndore I think I know you

Spidey sense

:D:D:D ona ūngïhara matuu. tinda hau

religion is the biggest man-made scam on the face of earth,it limits understanding and application of the endless forces that be,people are different and some are predisposed to tapping into what others may consider arcane but religion has a way of inhibiting this through their wild dogmas