Atheismo's Word for Today

Great philosophers could nt comprehend God…sembuse wewe

do you know that the whale that carried Jonah is still alive today…
crazy huh … I wonder what great scientists and pple who deal with natgeo would do with such info…ha ha story for another day

2 Likes

Great philosophers could nt comprehend God…sembuse wewe

do you know that the whale that carried Jonah is still alive today…
crazy huh … I wonder what great scientists and pple who deal with natgeo would do with such info…ha ha story for another day

Enjoy ur weeknd

Its not hard, It’s very easy to see that people choose parts of the Bible which are most convenient at the moment while rubbishing straight forward verses in the same Bible as gods coded message which requires a holy spirit in order to fully understand. Haha have a nice weekend too

Matthew 5:17-18

Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. For truly, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass from the Law until all is accomplished.

1 Like

Ha ha ha ha ha!
This can’t be real. You must ne a troll.

2 Likes

Wewe mama, hii upuzi ndio hatutakangi. Fanya hivi, go around making claims that even a stoned mad man cannot think of making and see how sane people are going to like it.

Other than that, extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Provide it.

3 Likes

You dont know the bible. The bible allows women to speak in church. Deborah was a judge for example. Read my post again and thebible. Hata sijaanza kujibu swali lako na tayari umechanganyikiwa

o_Oo_O

[ATTACH=full]12197[/ATTACH]

1 Like

My friend, the Bible explicitly says that a woman should not speak in church the new testament precisely. I am not disputing the fact that there were female disciples, all iam asking is why the contradiction?

the same new testament says if a woman is to speak in church she must cover her head. Deborah was not a disciple but a judge like akina Samson and Gideon. soma bibilia buana

1 Like

Ok, what about God slaughtering his own creation in the old testament? Even children? Do you support that?

1 Like

The WHALE! WTF?

:D:D you givin’ me referrals now? I thought you were an unsatisfied customer :D:D:D:D

1 Like

I can be sadistic at times.

heheheh this shows how brainwashed this lot is

Let us put things into perspective, when we were young, we too believed whales eat people, but with a little bit of education we

realized they mostly eat planktons despite their huge size. In fact a human being is safer swimming next to a whale than the much smaller great white shark or tiger shark. We even had legend stories of whales swallowing boats and ships.

How stupid and crazy can one be to come up with such claims. I read this

phrase and my brain hurt. I pity whoever has to have an intelligent conversation with you in real life. A moment of silence for

your husband or future husband. nobody deserves to argue with a dimwit

3 Likes

oh dear

:D:D:D:D well, you certainly chose an interesting place to begin your stay here … welcome to our town @Charles

1 Like