Atheist wameamua

what you’re saying is that we should condemn every religious person because of the sins of a few…pls gives us break !!!

Sheep follow the shepherd. How many have killed for religion? Even you right now you are boiling with anger on my alleged attack on religion. But who am I to try to reason with people whose patriarchal figure was a man ready to kill his son to please a sky god? What morality is there in such a story apart from the psychopath tendencies we witness with ISIS and Israel. Feeling entitled to fuck others over to please their silly gods.

2 Likes

whatever know about what is proper or not was taught to you as kid by someone most probably a Christian/Muslim,so for to say we believe in what we can prove is being ignorant. am almost sure you didn’t grow up as a none believer you made choice to be who you are. same with Christian they choose to believe in God .

Shetani lazima angangane…Pope is here be Blessed

i thought the Constitution says we are one nation under god. then our national anthem is a prayer…

We are all born non believers…then your parents teach you their religion…mimi wangu walinifunza the religion of reason…and for that i am very grateful…si hitaji jamaa flani atoke vatican aje kuniambia vile nafaa kuishi maisha yangu

2 Likes

One thing has been bothering me for a long time … Kazi ya national anthem ni nini?

NIMEONA PAPA

ORIENA PAPA

ni rallying call…@vuja de

YA SAFARI RALLY AMA ?

kindly read again I hv not told anyone how to live.my beef is… just because a few sin in the name of religion you condem the rest otherwise what he is saying we shld wait for I migrants from Syria to reach Europe and we prosecute them because of the atrocities committed by Isis because they subscribe to the same religion with Isis.

Mimi sina beef na mtu yeyote wala si condemn mtu yeyote…jamaa kutoka vatican nilimaanisha pope, sio wewe

1 Like

A tool for lying to people how together we are.