Atheists kujeni hapa

@Starscream is an alien.

a jewish alien actually

on the other hand @unataka kujua ili is an agonostic apatheist. Thats the right word to use in this scenario. One who is equally concerned or not whether God exists or not…
tell you what, that will be recriprocated, you gotta choose a side mate.

Nilikuuliza where do you think the universe formed hakuna mtu amejibu but when you put forth your views everyone insults you

Sledgehammer you are a flat earth believer

you havent been insulted, the universe ilikua tu, has been there all the time and will always be there, another thing i believe strongly is that we are not alone, aliens far more advanced than us are out there, maybe they will find us maybe they wont but they are there

@Starscream , if only you could picture the extent of this milk way galaxy alone and the birth of a star even as we speak… a 10000 light years accross on estimate…
and thar is one but a recollection in a multitude of billions of galaxies…

you have no option but to just go on the high end and believe there is a creator of the universe and this big bang theory is the biggest hypocritical bullshit ever invented by a drunk european

Hapo nakubaliana na wewe Meria the universe is simply too large not to have extraterrestrial life. I believe finding life on other planets will be the biggest discovery in science. They’ve found planets that are remarkably similar to earth so it’s not unreasonable to assume that life could have arisen there. I just hope it happens during our lifetimes. In fact NASA is planning to send a space probe to the nearest star Alpha Centauri. It’s located two light years away, they are currently building probes then can travel between 10-15% the speed of light, meaning they will arrive after 20 years. Alpha Centauri has two earth like planets that could have a breatheable air, flowing water and a hospitable environment for life

We are either alone in the universe or not.
both are equally terrifying

God of the gaps argument

that means what?

Big bang theory doesn’t discredit a creator. Facts are facts and quite frankly the big bang is the best explanation of how everything came into being. Stop burying your head in the sand. You mean to tell me you believe the universe was made in seven days?

where does he stay, and dont say he is everywhere

It means that because you cant explain why it is that way or imagine it that way, the only explanation must be god. This is the kind of reasoning people used to explain natural phenomena, lightning, volcanos eclipses etc

Day and night were separated before sun,moon and stars were made according to creation.Let’s start here people and then we’ll talk about big bang.

i believe in a galaxy that superseds all … far far away beyond reach

7 days was at that time in a different count but i guess could All play same as today. Dude we talking of a supernatural being here who spoke things into existence

[ATTACH=full]199564[/ATTACH]
only an idiot would fall for that lie

It didn’t come out of nothing. The prevailing belief is that there was another universe which experienced a big crunch or a big freeze or a big rip and formed the current one. So it’s an oscillating crunch/rip/freeze and bang cycle. The previous universe could have had completely foreign physics laws like gravity which acts only sideways or even weird energy states where matter is only cold instead of hot.

I have a side. It’s absolutely not caring. You should try it. It’s very freeing.

This is a fascinating conversation we’re having here we should have more if this