Ati Acre Moja Runda ni 100M?

Generally, given the .ke land and landlessness situation, it makes me very sad to see negroz here talk about the
[SIZE=5]exorbitant land prices with so much acceptance ati thats the way it is and will continue to be.[/SIZE]

Am frustrated that fools don’t seem to make the connection between historical land injustices and the current exorbitant land prices that put house ownership out off reach for majority Kenyans.

E.g How much would land and houses prices be affected in Nairobi if the following was done.

Reposses all the grabed Kenyatta land to the east of nairobi up to Thika and get proper planners to make good residentuial plots plans such that 10s of 1000s of good plots with all amenities become available for 200k - 300k ?[SIZE=5]
[/SIZE]

All the land they have is “sanitised” Hehehehe…

Proper planners? to deal with repossesed land…woooi wooi…

you have valid points but come election times, nobody usually remembers they are squatters, they only think of mtu wao, nobody thinks of high prices of land or how in kitengela there are no public schools or are countable considering the high population of nairobi.
if development can be evenly be distributed, land prices would naturally fall and stabilize , but now tarmac roads is the benchmark for hiking prices.
Egypt is transferring its administrative capital to a new place, without a fuss. imagine if the same was to happen to nairobi, will the land owners accept? it would be chaos, not forgetting tribal animosity yet nairobi is overcrowded with no room of expansion . kama kitu simple as expanding msa rd was fought till the plan was abandoned, yet the road would have served millions,

Unsustainable and doesn’t make any financial sense

Gathee mimi ni peasant with big dreams. Mtu ananunua shamba za 38M is above my league - for now.

ROI? In your dreams…

If you buy an acre for 70 M in Thindigua, please explain to me how you will get your ROI.

Ata wangare mathai alisema there is ample room for nairobi to expand to the east BUT Kenyattas own the space right fron njiru to thika and kilimambogo.

That eastern bypass goes through Kenyatta land.

Sawa naona umetii,hiyo 38m pia mimi imenitosha mimi in this life and in the after life

Chizi mtaani,bado uko area,I miss your insults.After this tupatane unirushia matusi ya kutoka uswahilini.

So an acre of land in Beverley Hills, California is sold at $1M to $1.5M and an acre of land in Runda is sold at $1M to $1.5M.

Tuendele hivyo hivyo.

Anyone buying land in Kiambu or Nairobi at such prices isn’t counting on the land to appreciate. Hao probably ni developers wananunua, wajenge kennels kama zenye ziko Kile wauzie middle class pesa mingi sana like 4X. It is a development play, not a speculation play. Kwa mtu hana pesa ya kujenga apartments ama townhouses (for areas like Runda with controlled development) auze on that land, the investment isn’t viable.

Working hard to afford that plot in Runda. I have 20 million and don’t know where to get the other 80

[MEDIA=twitter]1281104018299932672[/MEDIA]

Announce your location I come and show you what to do with the money.

The market shall correct it. Kama haina soko bei itaanguka

Because the politicians are good at distractions. they own the media, they hire bloggers and people on the ground to spread their nonsense. If you avoid media for even one month all politicians will look like trash

This guy hupiga awuor vita Sana
Some true
Some lies

Ongeza Government Beaureacrat, who ensure the west of Nairobi get good infrastructure, and neglects the east, hence ensuring high property prices.