ATTENTION ALL gamblers

I agree. Where have they been? Ama they have been blind all this time? I mean, KRA goes for guys making a million a month in their businesses as turnover, these betting guys rake in tens of billions a month, WTH!!

Mi hushangaa sana na hii sirikali…are there no people to think outside the box when they come up with laws and regulations… Somebody just wakes up says betting companies have not being paying taxes so close them…safcom,airtel fungeni paybill…TF…if they are so pained by the taxes not paid but are comfortable when so much money goes to corruption… The government should take up this betting industry like lotteries in countries like the US and India where state governments own these things

Hehee ndio msito anaenda wira. I quit employment like 3yrs ago that’s why I daily drink. Mimi ni mtu ya mijengo mashuhuri saidi sasa bila kusumbuliwo
[ATTACH=full]247834[/ATTACH]

11k ndio ilikua stake bana. Achana na iyo nugu

Waah siwezi bet more than 1k

Pia mimi niliwekelea 2k …stop bitching and quit betting kama unaogopa kukamuliwa
Tennis day 2 - Sports - Kenya Talk

Account za betika ni hotcake sai

I never bet and actually do not know how it really works. I know in maths that one can not rely on this to succeed because the probability of winning it big so as to change one’s life significantly is like 0.0000000000000000001 and that is why the main beneficiaries are the betting firms. I also do not think that it is the correct way to succeed in nature. But I have a problem with the current Government since it seems to be always asleep, only to wake up and destroy companies, then go to sleep again until another one comes.