Attention Listers

So far sijawahi ona ukireport kitu. People do report n we act on the reports na sijaona wakilia that we ignored. So badala ya kulia nje just report

Actually it is not bad, nipe cheo huko kaka braza

1 Like

Kaaaangura…

[ATTACH=full]3514[/ATTACH]

HAYA NDIO HUYU MIMI NAREPORT @junkie IS GAY NOW DEAL NA YEYE HATUTAKI MAHOMO HAPA

Hehehe tumia report button

@Elin I’ve noticed a bit of condescending in your reply but I’ll ignore that.
See its not about the site or the features thereof that makes a kijiji what it is. All I can do is to build a site and invite people, but the rest is up to the people to post listings and comments (not forgetting mbishas, links, findio, sworn affidavit, barua ya chief plus at least three eye witnesses… etc)

Actually I am hoping to get in touch with the Admin Kenyatalk to see if we can work together to have one unified kijiji - but it all depends

Pole sana if my comment seemed like I was looking down on anyone… Its a character I would hate to associate with …anyway I didn’t mean my comment to appear that way… All the same I visited the site and seemed okey to me… A thousands mile journey starts with a single step and I commend you for the hard work you have put onto the site… Thanks and for sure I will soon be joining once everything will have settled in place…

2 Likes

Kina junkie na TIG si waanzishe Gaynyanlist

5 Likes

Anyway competition is healthy, just like Facebook and Twitter etc… We get the best of both worlds

Mwambie ol monk
tumeondoka
Twaenda Kenyagen

Twaenda Kenyagen
Twaenda Kenyagen
Twaenda Kenyagen
KTalk hatukai tena

Why is the menu in Chinese, or am I seeing my own things?

Authentication seems to be failing. Check it out.

1 Like

Tunagwesa fungua branch ya Kenyagen Evidence Board huko:)?

1 Like

watu kama wewe,junkie,tig,athiest,mathice na mahomo wenzenu ndio tunataka mtoke k talk mpeleke uhomo wenu hukoooo kenyagen

Did you notice that you didn’t answer my question?

Hahaha after kuimba mnatoka

@Village elder Sasa na vile kuna moderators wa Ktalk walikuwa wame-apply loans za KWFT coz things were looking up…itakuwaje?

1 Like

Tuma kakitu kwa mpesa nikuletee members.For N0 to to send to we go to private messages.

:D:D

1 Like

make me an offer i cannot refuse na tutahamia huko na bibi na watoto yangu 12. I am tired of being ignored by authority here.

1 Like