Audiophiles kujeni kiasi

but still we get the point:D:Ddont we

Wiki tatu tu.

Tafuta KZ official store AliExpress and take these specific ones,KZS10
The mainframe is detachable from the cabling,so just in case zikatike,you can always buy a new cable. You can also purchase a Bluetooth module to enable them support it.
Shipping takes less than two weeks.[ATTACH=full]213915[/ATTACH]

I think this is just what I needed

Bose Bluetooth earphones ndio mwisho wa wamawazo lakini bei utaimba check amazon.

Naona reviews pale ati ooh, they are uncomfortable

Nunua zile za Dr. DRE

Izo vitu na Bose ziko very overrated

Bose

They’re not to me. I wouldn’t recommend them if they were, currently using them and the sound quality,weuh,value for money

These Sennheiser have served me pretty well 3, maybe 4 years. [ATTACH=full]213975[/ATTACH]

Tafuta SkullCandy earbuds, those are the best I’ve used so far.

tafuta pesa mzuri nunua v-moda

KES250
And you just couldn’t support the local electronics/accessories stores?
Anyway, none of my business…

You can get the KZ’s on aliexpress. Na kama hutaki kudeal hivo you can buy them via jumia then wait for about 2 weeks to deliver. I have the KZ ES4 na ziko poa.

@Jimit uliamua kubuy gani? na sound quality iko aje?

Juu mimi ni msee wa bass niliendea Opera Factory OM1
KES 2,857 36%OFF | New OperaFactory OM1 In-ear Monitor Dynamic Earphone HIFI DJ Earbud Earplug With 2Pin 0.78mm Connector Detachable Cable https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/CrQj96s

[ATTACH=full]250768[/ATTACH]

can you post link for the seller store you got it from Aliexpress? Itasaidia sana

Ordered mine via Alixpress. Finally they came but boy oh boy, am i having difficulty placing them my ears. Bass is good btw but after pressing them with [ATTACH=full]269156[/ATTACH]my hand.

Nunua one plus bullets, avechi.com wanauza 1800, you won’t regret