Audiophiles

Wewe! → → https://www.quora.com/Is-there-a-difference-in-quality-between-wired-and-wireless-headphones-If-so-why

Hopefully, the wireless audio compression and inconsistency, as explained here, isn’t what u were feeling when u said something just wasn’t right…

mp3 files sio shida. Whatever device you are using to listen to your music also matters; yes most of us use our smart phones to listen to the music, but there are other dedicated music devices that are meant for audiophiles. Unless utafute hizo, just tosheka na whatever you get from your smart phone.

Detachable cord seems a better option.

Was unsure about Sentey headphones but got a good a deal on this pair LS-4421, ziko on point…

[ATTACH=full]93310[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]93312[/ATTACH]

Would love to own a pair of Sennheiser headphones one day, check-out this vid…

[ATTACH=full]93316[/ATTACH]

:D:D:D:D:D:D good luck owning one…

1. Mimi hutumia .flac files. Audio moja 60mb na clarity!!! Oh my…

[ATTACH=full]93330[/ATTACH]

1. Equaliser huwa nimewachia Dolby Atmos ifanye kazi yake.

[ATTACH=full]93331[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]93332[/ATTACH]

ooh my hii ni Bose QC gani… should be wireless right…

the guy said we should not talk about bose so am gona say nothing. bt let me advice the guy something and everyone here if you find you need alot equalizer twisting then u certainly have poor quality headphones. let me tell you why… music is recorded diffrently and twisting equalizer to get more bass or more mids for example makes you not listen to the music as it was originaly recorded. unless you will change the equalizer for every specific music

mimi hustream na sisumbui

https://dl2.pushbulletusercontent.com/uYJ4YySGDTBTbxzlMrhvw19ADTqkAiin/Screenshot_20170409-210945.png

I was correct ksh2,500. I’ve bought products on jumia many times but the most I’ve paid for shipping even via Wells Fargo is 500 bob, but they’ve started this home delivery service wana charge 2,500 even for an item worth 900 bob. Nliiuliza watume na Posta for 500 bob based on their website but wanakataa Ati Posta is unavailable.

Si mna mambo nyinyi!! Mimi hutumia earphones once once na ata hio once once natumia RXD za 150 (80 bob ukibuy na wholesale pale Luthuli). Huko kwingine nategemea tu creative 5.1 speakers na niko mbele saidiiiii!!!

shipping to your doorstep is 1200+, depending of where you are from Nairobi, or its 1200 countrywide, I don’t know, all I know is the cheapest way to reduce delivery costs is to have your product delivered to the nearest postal office in your area code.

tumia captune by seinnheiser. The best music app on android in my opinion

mkubwa ATMOS ulieka aje manze…nilijaribu nikashidwa…tuma io app

phone should be rooted and SeLinux set to Permissive
tough mimi Hupenda Arise System

Na vile hii maneno ya rooting inanieka baridi. Kuna jamaa wa IT aliniambia simu inaeza malysia…acha nitosheke na hii[ATTACH=full]93370[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]93371[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]93372[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]93373[/ATTACH]

Hehehe, fanya hivi, tafuta simu ya kitambo hivi yenye haitakucost anything ikihappen. Simu iwe same manufacturer na yenye unatumia at the moment. (Kila manufacturer ako na method tofauti.) Google how to root na model ya simu yako. Utapata explicit instructions and what not to do. Also utapata tools kadhaa za kukusaidia kurecover in case anything iende wrong (stima zikatike, cable ya usb idisconnect ndio common) otherwise kuroot sio kitu inafaa ikutishie maisha.