Auditor General Ouko- 230.2 Billion cannot be Accounted For

wacha kwanza tujue kama tutacheza defense ama attack

Stick to your sty ,you have never attacked evils done by jubilee to Kenyans . I know ya’ll by your handles

If you had a brain you would know that there are other state organs that are supposed to do what you are proposing that the auditor general “should tell us”

Hii mtu ni mjinga sana. When Akina moi and biwot looted did that money stick around ?or did it buy 10,000 acres in Australia ?

I was hanging out alone at chomazone on Friday night. At around 2 a.m I decided to leave for my crib…no matatus play that route at that time of the morning and so I decided to hitch a ride. It starts raining, and then a prado stops next to me. I quickly get into the passenger side and close the door.
The car starts moving and just when I was about to thank the driver I discover there was none! I started to freak out but I was afraid to jump out of a Moving vehicle. When the car got to a bend, a hand comes in through the drivers window and turned the steering wheel!! This happens twice but on the third time I became totally freaked out and decided to jump out of the car landing into a ditch full of rain water.
I got up and ran into a nearby bar. After drowning four beers I narrate my ghost encounter to whoever cared to listen. Just then three guys came into the same bar, soaked wet, then one of them recognises me and starts laughing uncontrollably while pointing at me.
Amid his serious laughter he says “si huyu ni ule Mlevi aliingia gari tukisukuma?”…
:D:D

Ilinibidi niache ulevi

Wewe ni nani ? How much tax do you pay ?
Why do you hate us ?
Why are you targeting us and our business friendly tribe ? Do you know we’re chosen people ?
Why do you chose to oppress us with your questions on accountability ?
Why do you hate Kenya and hate peace ?
Do you know questions like"where is our money" are a declaration of war ?

Anyways, just know Raila (your lord of poverty) will never be president.

From the last Auditor General Hearing, I heard ‘unaccounted’ for can be small things like missing receipt. Sometimes the secretary to issue it was on leave, or the supplier had not finished compiling all documents. Most are usually small things.
If Ouko believes money has been lost or stolen, he should lobby for powers and resources to follow the money trail further so he can come up with a definitive conclusion… Not ‘unaccounted for’.

Like i said, watu watakuja hapa full force RWNBP vs UOTP.

I just wish people could free up their mind from the tribal enclaves and argue with facts. Tunaibiwa roho safi and we cant do zilch juu ya "mtu wetu"syndrome. Its appalling I tell you.

:D:Dyou made my morning

No one likes corruption other than the thief and his family.
What I would like to see is a situation where Ouko tells us definitively that money has been stolen, and by whom.
There are 1000 reasons why documents may not have been availed.

The same person that Jublii is trying very hard to evict from office, live alone add him power, more than a billion receipt thats small even if the amount adds up to, still dont BS me that its small

Lol… the game is very clear. By my estimation, Raila’s next statement will be titled ‘Jubilee steals another 230 billion’

You are something else , didn’t UK laugh at him hysterically when he said he wants to go to USA to probe euro bond? didn’t your mentor duale say they want ouko fired? I expect this guy to have more fans than critics because he is protecting our taxes . But as usual people think that protecting their tribesmen is protecting themselves forgetting these tribesmen fly on choppers as you Kenedy maina rides a donkey to work . I abandon this thread …

Why should we believe him. Even baba read to the world some fake server logs without flinching an eye

By Ouko I meant the office of auditor general. He will not be there forever.
Nasa should actually lead front since they are incharge of Public Accounts Committee. They should bring a bill to add more powers to that office, including following the money to offshore accounts where it might have been hidden.
If Jubilee opposes such a legislation, then we will fault it.

And with your brain you believe that has worked very well…
New legislation can give the auditor’s office more responsibility. No point going through the books and then handing over to another office to follow the money trail.
Let the AG investigate to its finality.

Going to the Fed was more of overeaching. No wonder Uhuru laughed hysterically.
But if the law gives the AG power to follow the money no matter what country it has been dumped, I’m sure it would have been a different story.

golden bag, defense thing,triton,maize scandal,kazi kwa vijana,tokyo embassy,cemetry,anglo leasing,nys,sgr,B.A.T, M.O.H, cityhall,elnino kitty,wheelbarrows,yule mzungu wa mchele siaya,mollases we shouted horse is there anything that happened? What will be the difference now?

Sawa. “The 231b wasn’t stolen. And if it was stolen,then opposition too had their share.making it even” mukuna barked back …Kenya inendelea mbele…

Investigate, arrest and prosecute?