August Poll - Kenyatalk

Same case here,i don’t how to live with that.I can’t I can’t

mzito Raila is the fifth president . wezi Gachagua wakae opposition and in prison

Kenyatalk is yellow not blue

Torokea Zimbabwe bila kusumbua

Ruto, asubuhi na mapema sana

Raundi hii watang’oa hadi SGR ya Mugathe… Kiambu tutithaithaga ndurika! uhuru na kamzee must go!

Raundi hii watang’oa hadi SGR ya Mugathe… Kiambu tutithaithaga ndurika! uhuru na kamzee must go!

Online polls never paint the true picture. what if I deliberately mislead? For instance kwa hii poll nimepea Mwaure ambaye sitamvotia on 9th.

Its because you know your candidate was losing and thus to safe face yiu had to give Mwaure

Kumbe Kijiji pia kuna silent majority …can’t wait for JSKS presidency (m)ojinga afinywe makei .

You obviously don’t Gerrit, so forget about it.

I wish kijiji had more users so that the sample size can reach 2000. Then we would have a fairly accurate picture. Right now, the sample size is not large enough.

The sample size is small but it still reflects a true picture of all the other polls going on in forums and social media.
The poll in Kijiji ya senate also shows JSKS is leading.
IPSOS is the only poll I’ve seen which shows Baba leading with a 6% margin.

Irrelevant.

Every online poll I’ve seen since 2020 on Kenyan SM platforms with a sample size of over 30K people has always had JSKS waaay ahead by at least 30-40%.
Prepare for a Ruto Presidency.

[ATTACH=full]455026[/ATTACH]

Living in delusion is a beautiful thing.

That place is like 90% UDA

Nani atashinda hii uchaguzi???