Automatic gear lever

the shift lock that prevents you from shifting from parking if you havent pressed on the brake pedal. The lock prevents a runaway situation where you shift with your foot off the brakes and ram into things… check it. You can be using the small black shift lock button near the lever every time you want to shift from parking to bypass the lock mechanism. But you better check it kabla hujagonga watu kwa parking.

brakes…not breaks

Cc @introvert
[ATTACH=full]79958[/ATTACH]

Own goal!!

Wuuuii enyewe hapa Tata yahitajika…I have been repeating the same over and over

Mazda Carol haina mashida ndogo ndogo kama hizi

That’s the problem with buying these ‘new’ 8 years old imports. I pity a friend who has a ‘new’ KCH Toyota Fielder. The car looks very nice from the outside and even inside its spotless. And that’s where it ends. It has a major gearbox issue and shifts to a higher gear when you press the accelerator hard and the rev counter goes up suddenly with the sound of a tormented engine. The side mirrors close or open suddenly on their own and probably by then you are cruising on the highway. He wants to sell the car real bad but anyone who takes it for a road test doesn’t want to look at it again.
He’s even praying it gets stolen so he can make a claim from insurance.

2 Likes

So it can get that bad,my issue is sorted i had pressed some lock unknowingly

Mashida za gearbox huanza hivyo!!! Be very careful…get a very good mechanic, or else…

You gearbox is probably fried by now. Mileage?

The chaps who sell the cars to the auctions in Japan sometimes sell because the car is developing issues. If your are unlucky you could cry tears!