AV Receiver

https://m.facebook.com/kotecargo1

The reviews speak for themselves re KOTE CARGO now operating as AirCargo.

Hio woofer ya Bic America F-12 iko kwa wish list yangu nikipita a willing returning kenyan from trumpland mpaka atanikujia nayo

Inatumia 110/120v au 220/240v?

120 but with a kick-ass electrician armed with proper circuit diagram can change it to 240 @Nash comes in mind

Inachuna sana??

It’s an affordable woofer at around 212 dollars but to strictly audiophiles that’s an under dog subwoofer are know to cost in excess of 1000 dollars but for a budget build it should serve the purpose … .compared to an ordinary home theater sub …it’s awesome
Tafuta subreddit inaitwa /zeos for more info

Sande sana

https://www.reddit.com/r/Zeos/

Are you telling that the subwoofer itself should cost a thousand dollars, excluding the AVR and the surround speakers??

Doc, mzito syndicate alinibless na HT ya Sony recently, being a guy who loves music so much, I still feel something is missing. Mi nataka kitu inachuna mpaka majirani wacomplain, and at the highest volume, the bass bass shouldn’t interfere with the mids and highs. So what should I go for.

PS: Asking for future reference

Kuna ingine /audiophile na /zreviews all your sound problems are sorted pia tafuta yeye YouTube uone channel yake that dude is out of this world

Not should; can.

An AVR is def what you should go for. The HT as is will certainly not be able to run a different sub (I know that’s the option you’re looking at, hehe). But a full AVR system is by no means cheap.

How much we talking about? What of a Bose Home Theatre?

Waah umeingia swimming na kwenda straight deep end ! Hehe anza na brand “kidogo” Kama yamaha

I was taught to only go for the best, though not right now, so in short we can say Bose Home Theatre is the best??

I also think a sub should be the last thing in the list of items to prioritize in a good system. First should be a good AV receiver, then comes the speakers. And lastly, the sub.
Currently saving for a Marantz slim version. Hio Naona iko fwain…

How much depends on brands, source, etc. Back then, the Onkyo TX-NR828 cost me around 88k, JBL ES-80B (pair), JBL ES150P and JBL ES25C nimesahau bei but check jbl.com, Infinity Primus P363 (pair) US $350 (amazon sale).

The best in comparison to what? Did you know a good music system is not a home theater, but a stereo system. Home theaters are good for movies, not music.
So what you need to know is what your priorities are; music or movies…