Average Women demanding high value men

Wanashinda wakilia singo mathas na hawataki kuachana nao

WISDOM. Most of these MGTOWchyeth cunt seduce a decent girl … reason why they will always talk of making money to spend on young naive ngeos.

These women are also allergic to straight answers.

I have never understood the hatred for single mothers that i read here.If you dont like them you simply keep off of them.Some are single,not coz they wanted to,but coz of circumstances beyond them and coz of their own personal choices.
They also okolea big time during dryspell.There is one i used to bang in Mombasa before she got a kid.Tulikua friends with benefits,akinipata na dem friday ana chill tu,she never used to get mad.I even used to import tu chick pals from nairobi,tutakunywa bobs friday,i will call her she will join us,ikifika time za kuenda home anaishia.Angeweza ni call sundays namshow niko na kunguru kwa hao anasema sawa tu she doesnt mind.Atakuja nikiwa na kunguru kwa bedroom,she will watch series akikunywa drinks.Kunguru akiamka she will shower then go home(picked from bobs).Huyu dem ataendelea ku watch ma series akinishow venye taste yangu ya madem inaendelea kushuka.Juzi i met her here in tao and i told her i will pitia her house to say hi.So one fine saturday afternoon,i have finished my shughulis and i decide to give her a call.She tells me to pitia her house in Mada.I decide to buy a small bottie of baileys coz you dont go visiting mkono wazi fuaa.On arrival,alass!Dem alisha zaa,ako na mtoi wa 4 years,lakini hakuna ndume.Also,aliacha kukunywa,sikuizi ni teetotaller.Akanishow thanks for the drink,but she wont drink it,she will keep it for her guests who will attend the daughter’s birthday in a months time.The kid and the mboch were not in the house.Tukapiga story for like two hours then nikamshow naishia,on getting up,munju zikaanza kutembea,nikaulizwa unaharaka ya kuenda wapi,nikakalishwa chini tena BJ ikatembea.
Juu sikua na kondiko BJ ikatembea mpaka nikamwaga.She has changed alot,no longer keeps condoms in the house like she used to.No sexing in her house as well coz of toi.Nikitaka kudinya yeye i call her tunakutana somewhere.
Hapa ktalk the singo mother haters think that they are not hated by singo mothers as well.Kuna wenye wako na standards.Unapata dem,ako ambitious,earns good money,has taken herself to school to advance her education,gets a better job.Unampatia ball,unaendelea na job yako nondescript ya 35k per month,no personal development,you dont go to school to further your education,you dont invest,anakuvumilia tu.
Anakushow mubuy plot mujenge,unamshow unajipanga bado.yeye ame save save juu analipwa poa.Unakataa achip in na doo yake coz unaamini dem afai kukufanyia anything financially.Salo yako ya 35k,una save only 4k per month juu lifestyle yako ya jaba na keg huezi acha after kulipa bills za hao.It will take you 20 years to afford a decent plot in ruiru bypass,hata hujaanza ku save for building materials.
Dem anakushow basi mhamie a decent neighbourhood,unakataa juu huwezi afford,but you are hiding behind ati hio pesa yote ya hio rent expe tunaeza chukua mortgage instead.Time inafika dem anakushow ujikate.Ama unakuom jioni ukunika keg kuruka unapata dem aliishia na mtoi.The only other thing alibeba ni nguo zake na za mtoi.Ma boxer zako zenye tushimo unapata ulioshewa zikakunjwa zikaachwa hapo.
Halafu msee anaingia ktalk ananzisha thread ya “Singo mothers should be shot to death”.Nooooo up your game.Kama huwezani nayo achana nayo.At least be happy that your offspring with her wont be playing in the sewage trenches with the kiddo that you will get with your fellow keg imbibing woman in your one bedroomed shack in kawangware.

Ushawaambia, acha hizi makhasia zijenge game yao ziache complaints mingi kama maliar iko on heat

Most of these women want…

1. The authority of a man

2. The advantage of a woman

3. The accountability of a child

Men are weird. I just want to retire in peace at my ripe old age of 75 and I have to keep blocking men, some of who are young enough to be my children. I’m getting too old for all of this bullshit that comes with being with a man. I tell men that I don’t even want black men, I want white men. Which if I don’t frequent online dating sites I’m unlikely to meet since I am not in a white majority country. You would think that would give them the hint that you are post men but nah they start lecturing you about self hate and black supremacy. They keep telling you how you would be a great mom to their kids, oh but you are so motherly and you are so good with kids and on and on. You wonder if they think that you are child free bcz you can’t get someone to impregnate you or because you are unaware that you would make an amazing mother. I mean men are delusional. Women have a choice on how to live their lives. Just recently a guy who is a single dad moved to my town bcz he wanted to propose to me, we had never even dated like bf/gf, when I declined his offer, he was so mad and I’m like why are men so entitled? He’s a single dad, I’m child free, I don’t want to be responsible for small children who are not my biological children. Yes, he’s loaded. He’s not bad as a person but I have a right to say no even if you are the king of England.

Let’s just respect people’s standards and their right to choose. I have never been rejected by a man, I am the one who leaves but if a man who I felt should be grateful I am interested in rejected me, I would gracefully accept it and move it along. I won’t become bitter and come here to post about average men demanding high value women whatever that means. I mean there’s so many men in the world, why should I get belligerent bcz to some men who I think are average want something else other than what I have to offer?

I have also left relationships bcz I felt like I deserved better or like this isn’t what I signed up for and the person was not what they presented to be when they were wooing me, I may or may not get what I want but then I am more willing to go without than stoop to what I believe is beneath me bcz if I do I will be miserable. So I might be miserable alone but I will be a whole more miserable if I settle with a man I believe is beneath me.

So please let’s learn to respect people’s decisions and choices and preferences without taking it personal when a woman does not want you. Just move on without catching feelings. It’s their life their choice. Btw my spirit tells me that the real reason OP is pissed is bcz he feels that if you are over 25 or you are a single mother you should be grateful if a man even makes sexual advances towards you. Well, even an 80 something woman has a right to say No to sexual advances. Even a prostitute has a right to say no to sexual advances. Let’s learn to respect the choices of others please. It not be by force.

Who died and made you the accountability police? Can men first be accountable for the children they create without being dragged to court for child support b4 they start lecturing women on accountability? They have no moral authority. It’s like a pot calling a kettle black.