Avoid Educated Women Like the Plague

Nkt! It’s allowed to bash what you can’t afford…

Sounds like a plan.

Funny how we want our daughters & sisters to read to the highest levels but we spite educated women.

Mambo ya ndoa ni watu wawili. Lets not generalise.

Kama CORRUPTION this things hazitaisha… Labda mueke SHARIAH LAWS…:smiley:

siwezi kula food maid ameniserve

Ukweli kabisa. But mimi hushangaa kwani guys don’t date bitches before you marry them? Obviously all these excuses were given to you way before so why willingly chose to hear that shit for possibly a lifetime? Upuzi kabisa. You make your bed, now lay on it.

I SHALL NOT MARRY

Which educated woman writes ‘beb’?
Smh…

Ufugaji & shit

When your educated wimmens got you…

[ATTACH=full]175058[/ATTACH]

hata huko kwa business, tutainamisha bibi yako kwa bale ya mtumba na tunyandue hiyo kitu mpaka iwake

it depends some educated ones dont have attitude.the uneducated ones are more difficult they tend to get more children and believe in superstitions

Facts

Provide materially,be there for her physically and make sure you dickmatize her.Lakini kama kunguru hawezitosheka.

Both have pros & cons. To me, an educated lady is far better than ule bado huamini kila kitu ni uchawi.

Preach sister!

Isn’t this the one who followed a matatu all the way to sijui muranga from Nairobi on a bodaboda shadowing his friend’s girlfriend who they suspected was cheating.

Don’t even bother with such.

In the history of pettiness and betaness thatvone deserved a gold medal

:D:D

Eh! Sijui kwanini most of the drama women in my life have been those duft ones who were humble, then got a short 3 month job wakisimamia mtu ameenda maternity leave. They grow horns in the space of two paychecks. These public-likes, AIM Global, world ventures types feel like they discovered the moon without having to go past form 4. The educated and bluechip types on the other hand can be manipulative but actually like it that you can tame them without being sexist or insecure.