avoid lending ladies money

:meffi::meffi::meffi::meffi:

You attract women or men that mirror you, your image, your interests. Weeeeee don’t I thank the Almighty daily that I do not reside in Jamu? [SIZE=1]going by KTALK experts.[/SIZE]

Mimi nilikopesha mrembo 10k, a week before due date ,simu ikaenda mteja. Nikajua hapa katen K kamekunywa maji… Mimi na ujanja zangu nikaenda FB , nikatafuta sistake althou i knew her but yeye hanijui, she is married to a pastor from west africa. i wrote a thesis on what happened and also sent her a screenshot of the Mpesa transaction.
After a week nikapata kamessage ,ten percent nikapela church.

:D:D:D:D:D

Haha haha… Buree kabisa

Everything you give a woman is a GIFT and everything she gives you is a LOAN, hio ndio musemo ya ma alpha males.You have learned your lesson

“…I considered her as my sister…” my a$$

Oigara? ?

Pole mdau, you just paid 12K and more for just a nut. Consider the load fully ‘repaid’ by her. You will need to understand that these creatures are deceitful, conniving and will use your weak masculinity to rip you off.

Ulipea mtu pesa ya kukopa?!!!?? Fuaking chieth, ngiti!

ngiti vyu. nkt

What about opposites attract?

Wale wanawake wamejaribu hii story na mimi are now more clever since i had to do a ceash course on how to cut costs and spend wisely. Na kama mwanamke hawezi sema shida mahali iko akae.

… Itabidi ulipe tu hiyo pesa juu ushalipwa

Mimi hudanganya madem nitawapea pesa but after I hit that cookie jar, hiyo story nasahau. I always overpromise and never deliver juu hii kitu walipewa bure na hatununui

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UzD8NA6ZVA

Wewe ni ng’ombe ya Karamojong lakini enyewe hekaya iko on point. Sande mundu wa nyumba!

One recently called me panicking saying that her house had been closed down by the caretaker nd that she wanted somewhere to crash as she sought to clear the mess. I knew that she would come and stick in my house forever. I sent hr 2k and told her ajisort.

Naona Mola usiwe ukiyandua kafkaf. You already have enough problems.

Kuma ya elfu kumi!!!

Tangu uambiwe na kunguru umpeleke na mabeste wake coasto ulichanuka.