Awake

hahaha I may just try anonymously

1 Like

Nawa OO !!! :eek::eek::eek: so when am busy sleeping this is what happens @Unicorn ā€¦isorait nibafue tu :mad::mad:

hehe team insomnia is always there for one another hun, had I been cuddling you the neighborā€™s antics would not have had an impact :stuck_out_tongue:

Hahaha Iā€™m harmless. Donā€™t you worry.

Let me get this right. At 4am, is it that you guys hadnā€™t slept, or you had woken up?

For me, I wake up at 3am daily for some chores. Sleeping time ni 10pm.

I slept at 11 pm but was woken up by someone performing some chores/rituals as @aviator puts it at around 3 am

Kumbe pia wewe huichangamkia 3 am?:wink:

1 Like

Not quite.
I wake up at 3, prayers till 4am, then changamkia mpaka kitu 5am. Sleep a bit mpaka 6 then prepare kids for school and the big one for job. I leave home at 8am.

I will not take the blame :(:frowning: hereā€¦i think your thin walls ndio zinasumbua

1 Like

Prayers for an hour?:eek::eek:

Sure, why not?
Sometimes I have to put an alarm to warn me, otherwise I could do it for 5 hours.

1 Like

[ATTACH=full]6676[/ATTACH]

loving the pictures

Sleep at 8ā€¦ Wake up at midnight nikeshe hadi 4 then nilale hadi 8ā€¦ Nikiwa shule kulala ni macho 1am n beyond

DEORRO HII SHULE HAUMALIZANGI KWANI UNASOMA ROCKET SCIENCE

3 Likes

for me 4am sikuangi nimelala

He must be thick AF

I sleep at 1am wake up at 5 for prayers and dhikrā€¦ Go back to bed at 5.30 wake up at around 11ā€¦ Then my day starts.

In that one hour, I pray for everyone in KTalk (except Uwesmake). Am currently praying that @ol monk gets the strength needed to maintain his salvation.

I also pray for admin and the mods that they do their work impartially. For @mayekeke, I pray that the true God reveals Himself unto you.

For @kush yule mnono, deliverance from Kawasaki.

For @junkie and @Wakahomo, the willpower to drop your abominable ways.

For @Luther12, protection from infectious diseases as you treat the patients.

For CoachP, safe and quiet exit when your time to leave comes.

For DP, deliverance from the scandalous demon.

For Raila, grace to accept defeat.

For myself, enough bundles to post chieth and derail posts.

2 Likes

asante but never compare me with @Wakanyama mimi sio shoga kama yeye