Away Match Incognito ..

LoL? Mimi nakata hiyo transformer. If hubby goes out with the boys comes home at 3/4am…hiyo ni shoti mbili za nguvu! If only wifey knew of this trick!

Husband wako si mjanjez. Nacome home when I am completely wasted. Nablack out na si ya kujifanya.

I suck you hard! You better get a hard on…otherwise I know a used up floppy dick when I see one…

3 Likes

In such a fix, adrenaline takes over, and the results are unbelievable, even to the suspect.

after screwing another girl with a condom,trust me the thought of dryfrying any punani ( main chic) will make it hard

[ATTACH=full]9335[/ATTACH]

1 Like

Last weekend I was in Masaku…so the whole Sato I spent drinking with my buddies till at around 9pm when I blacked out. Woke up at 1.00am and couldnt drive back to Nairobi…So i decided to take only water…the morning I drive home sober! Mrs was very suspicious…eti huwezi kaa Msaku the whole day and night na urudi kama uko sober… I agree it’s better you arrive home drunk and all messed up than clean and sober! RED FLAG!

2 Likes

I am learning the tricks keep them coming

Hahahaha!!! I’ll denifinitely use this phrase somewhere. Thanks a bunch hehe

Hehehehehe. Chunga pishori lakini.

Makes sense to the saying, ‘you only live once, but if you enjoy life, once is enuff’
… or something like that :wink:

Nimevuta stool this story is fire of basking from far.:D:D

1 Like

i believe that was @Mwenyewe!

2 Likes

Adulterous bastard, you will pay in full for your sinful ways.

1 Like

I find this interesting.

https://media2.giphy.com/media/tMyCJmeXHBetq/200.gif enda anzisha kanisa wewe… Uko ndo watu watajali maneno yako https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQof_TzWLYWz0tPmddDPFdV1D0GwV2v_teBhAA_DEdo32d40eRr

2 Likes

:D:D:D:D:D

Thank you. And here I was thinking hope in humanity was lost.

Thought I was the only one thinking it’s crazy someone would brag of chips fungaing and scoring new p****ys as their wives wait patiently.

How in the name of isht is that even a “conquering/real man” story? Fudaaaa!

[FONT=Courier New]Hehe mimi nili chipoiwa na dame nikaenda kwake, thinking nitaamka before 4Am nirudi home kwa wife. Nili lala mpaka 12 noon bt nikaona sitaenda home . Instead nilienda police station nika ongea na karao poa aka niingisha ndani, huyo karao aka pigia wife akuje anitoe ndani. Karao alikula tu ka punch bt atleast ilinisave hustle ya kuexplain wea i was[/FONT]

haha is that Kabete Police Station? A friend did the same last year Dec