Baba Addressing The Nation.

Unaweza delete hio ujinga wakanyama na jirani wameandika hapo juu, I think some threads should be moderated heavily.
Now soma the PDF doc. from the link hapo juu, some questions raised have been addressed

addressing the nation as who???

some small things really impress small minds…even where to dump your sh*t is a matter of prestige?

key words right there…

Baba.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
@jokes on you
:D:D:D:D:D:D baba ya nani.hahaha

Mkisikia huyo Baguok akiitwa unprintable names you wonder why? He’s a hypocrite of the highest order, he’s speaking of a project he himself helped launch. [B]Kwani huyo Raila ako na mbwaaaaaa kwa kichwa? This is a certified madman wallah!! [SIZE=6]Raila ni Mnafik mkubwa sana. [/SIZE]

http://www.nation.co.ke/news/Govt-moves-to-curb-water-shortage/1056-1510886-527d7wz/index.html

[/B]
[ATTACH=full]61724[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]61725[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]61726[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]61727[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]61728[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]61729[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]61730[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]61731[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]61732[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]61733[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]61734[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]61735[/ATTACH]

He…he…babuon propaganda used to fail within the day now it is instantaneous. His Jubilee/world bank secret project is the same one he launched!!! It’s a vision 2030 project and that PDF document highlights all the misconception he is trying unsuccessfully to spin.

Grasping at the last straws, he’s that desperate.
[ATTACH=full]61741[/ATTACH]

@Jirani and @Mundu Mulosi mko wapi?? Foot in mouth disease much?

Future president Rao told you about Artur Saga , NYS Thievery , Chicken Gate, Eurobond and many other scandals and you still doubting the man

Let’s give him the benefit of doubt jamaa alikuwa anasinzia he can barely remember what he was launching…

[ATTACH=full]61746[/ATTACH]

Akipewa cut yake hutaskia akipayuka tena…

Unasema?

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

UHURU KENYATTA WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT AGAIN (2nd TERM)

He is the LORD OF POVERTY, mean while his home town of Bondo has water problems despite being 15KM from a fresh water lake… And yes I am from Muranga and I support the water project.

[ATTACH=full]61752[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]61753[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]61754[/ATTACH]

mobile.nation.co.ke/news/Legal-battle-looms-as-Kibera-residents-oppose-highway/1950946-3410940-r0m3aiz/index.html

Jana usiku I came across that article, I did not even finish reading it after kusoma there are only 2 schools to serve 50,000 children from the slums of kibera nikashindwo what the fuck was Raila doing for Kibera residents kama hakuna shule???

His own backyard nyanza has the highest incidence of HIV, biggest malaria burden, child mortality pia iko juu, maji pia ni $hida, unashindwa as person who wants to be president and downplays every government project what exactly does he stand for?

Don’t even bother with this argument. It has been pointed out over and over again but his blind myopic followers will never see that. They will oppose a project during the initiation stages then when complete you hear them saying it was babuon’s idea during the nusu mkate government.

Raila naye hajachoka na hizi ma own goal. It’s a pity nobody has risen to provide us with a better option than this guy or UK