Baba followers,hehehe!

:D:D:D

Hii Ngombe ata sijui inafanya nini kwa hii thread. Jamaa is so blinded na uthamakistan bullshit, to see that majority of his fellow thurakus are not impressed with this Govt at all.

Wacha watu waumie wapate adabu. Some niggaz thought state house ni ya mama yao

All politicians the world over are corrupt. Stop living in utopia. Why do people look for Jesus in politics. The only difference on how politicians eat is how not if.

Well that truth is interpreted depending on political affiliations. I picked President Uhuru Kenyatta and DP Uncle Ruto because at least for them they have worked hard to spread development and service to the people. So much so that the opposition leaders who spent decades in leadership without any benefit to citizens are mad at them for going to all areas of the country to launch, inspect construction and commission projects. Handcheque 1.0 removed RAT from the streets and ended opposition slim chances of revival. The second part was getting him an envoy position to exit the country regularly and stay out of touch with local political moves. His office is here but he can’t summon sitting leaders here. He has to constantly travel across the continent to them. Watermelon cried for the same to keep up with the Johnson and he got his wish. Now denial will cloud many from what’s obvious ahead of them. So far DP Uncle Ruto is running against himself. However unlike President Uhuru he is not taking any chances so he is meeting any moves appropriately. Now handcheque 2.0 is loading, apparently RAT loves his new position so much, he will be comfortable to keep it his own for life if that can be guaranteed. In return he will say Tosha and have Winnie Odinga in government. Let me just say get some energy because the ranting will now be a long term job.
[ATTACH=full]210202[/ATTACH]

Sycophancy is a tricky situation…a chameleon that falls on a starehe boys uniform has an easier time choosing which color to change to than a sycophant

Shocking revelations, arm twist, blackmail and sabotage. We citizens are the pawns. politicians are all the same.

Bure kapsa hii yote bureee

I got very disgusted when I read that Raila pocketed 5 billion shillings of taxpayers money. That makes him the single most corrupt individual in Kenya’s history.
I’m disgusted that Uhuru played part in that fleecing of taxpayers money.
Maybe I’m also disgusted by myself for trusting Uhuru to be a straightforward leader

So Mr Mkuki is telling us the wingman is busy going round akitafuta Kura za 2022 while they shaft the Kenyan citizen bila lube.I am sorry but 2022 might turn out to be a big disappointment to yours truly Arap Singh Mashake.

Justice for Khashorgi

This thread =@mnyambo ya punda

Asanteni Sana , keep updating us on such and surely come 2022 we will have more reasons to vote better leaders.Thank you once again.

Naonaga ukiongea naskia kuchukua kamba nkajinyonge .

:D:D
Dem days we were told that you only needed a sewing needle and a piece of panga soap to derail the lunatic express and I believed until after primary 8. Nice try though

It’s good that he is giving us insider info. Because these things would never be published in Daily Nation or The Standard.
Lakini pia mimi nimeskia appetite imeisha. We were told Baba decided to work to unite Kenya kumbe the man got paid heavily.

Lakini let’s stop the pretence, if anyone ever believes what RAT says should be criticising anyone on anything in politics. Just know you are a suckers or zombies. Nyayo said that if you want to deal with his supporters its very easy, the mans love for money is legendary. He takes money from everyone, smugglers, drug dealers, Asians, the west, the west regime change private players like soros etc. Sort him and one word from him is enough to put his supporters in line. Saa hii President Uhuru is the best thing since sliced loaf courtesy of handcheque. RAT akishiba everything else is forgotten. The wording of we came together for peace or unity is good. The country is predictable and suddenly the 100’s of court injunctions to stop projects ended. However how dump could you be if you didn’t question why the corruption overload wanjigi was openly funding, cosying to RAT and opposition leaders during the elections. He is not a travelling gospel preacher.

i notice you repeating this word,and in full caps,for added measure and cant help but wonder why.I see you trying to get us to associate in our minds a certain politico with some vermin.
you onto some subliminal shit huh…

:smiley: