Baba is now banking on our ignorance, stay awoke brothers

Perhaps it’s time fellow klisters contemplated the possibility that @Purple is a scion of the pombe-bangi family of water meter readers, or is a beneficiary of their doings. Otherwise how does one explain her apparent support for that travesty that is the #BBINonsense crap? How can she be so out of touch with matters as they are on the ground in Kenya, seeing as she’s always in these streets hence in the know of ongoings locally? Perhaps she’s plainly an insufferable high-noser who’d rather enjoy to watch Kenya burn from her ivory tower…but it’s a small world, and sheet goes around. Fast.

hata tuki vote no wote BBI itapita thats the fact but voting block ya ocha always follow their Tribal lord so sisi watu ya town na social media ndio tutapinga, after kuona signatures za kupelekea Chebukati a whooping 5 million that should show us opponents game over. hata i wont vote ntakunywa pombe na kufinyana the whole day

The Kenyan experiment is in tatters. Go read @Half_Human’s comment then listen to Oledama and tell me what there is to lose? What do I have to gain by voting no whereas this document will guarantee peace? We need peace above all, and so far the No camp has done everything in their power to show they don’t care about the security of ALL kenyans.

Why do

Why do Okuyus always think Kenyans are stupid? At what point did you realize that Raila is not a mugoroki? Let me tell, in 2022, you will have no choice. Raila will still win (or his candidate of his choice) but you still get screwed either way, and with a new enemy you will have created. A time will come when we will need to address such issues

How will it guarantee peace? acha mnyambo buana!!!

baba will fail miserably. Listen to Olekina’s interview and know how things are being planned. Ata heri ungesema gideon moi

Siku izi tunafaa tuamie kama citizens. Hata hao watu wa ocha tuwambie ukweli si kuambia watu half truths. Literacy level imepanda, Na watu wanasema hawatavote… Votes matter and if you make a choice itaaffect your life in one way or another…

@BBIsiMuhimu

odinga i supported in 2007,2013 and 2017 now I’m tired of him this BBI is bullshit

BBI is crap , how can this stupid thing change Kenya. ? They cant enforce the law under the current constitution what makes you think they will under BBI ? Hii ni merry go round ,same players , same game, same result.

@poyoloko paka lube kwa mkia

Alafu after wamepitisha hio bbi yao through rigging these cartel members watatokea na kitu ingine because their greed can never be satisfied.

The so called baba is a demented, octogenarian brain dead living thing obsessed by power.

I also supported, contributed money, and voted for Raila in 2013 and 2017 but I think his time is up. No to BBI.

Hehehe premium tears loading…

Which peace is this that a bloated government will bring?

Big NO to bbichieth

Useless wewe

The time is now. BBI. Helloooo

Hunger for peace is a virtue. Nũgũ.