Baba live press conference from Capitol hill.

That is why he is going for the only company that has that capability so that he has one more reason not to have elections. Ako na plan my fren…:D:D:D

Ideas running out, Waititu neutralised the demos silently behind the scenes

Anataka manual ndio Kasipul Kabondo impatie 106%

the information was sent through the clouds:D

Ati stolen kiems kit transmitted results after their GPS were deactivated. Yet this matter was not submitted at the Supreme court and also there is no issue of additional forms.

I thought so too…the business community should be strong and counter his stupidity.

Too many demands that it’s impossible to decide anything with him in mind.

From my desk, I can see Baba and his troop. Allegations mob but am listening.

The guy doesn’t just diarrhea manenos like that drunk puppy of yours. He has facts, and that is why those mentioned will ALWAYS keep a cool distance from him- lest they get into some big, big trouble. Let’s just say that baba is ‘untouchable’

Unfortunately alijinasa hapa kitambo.

i said it. he had asked for UN ivolvement thinking it would be impossible. now he has seen this might be fulfilled he has moved target. LOP does not want elections at all.

The so called mighty have dropped dead just as the not so mighty. We are here on earth temporarily . Kujidhania untouchable ni kuwa delusional.

Enyewe bila Safaricom, there will be no electric transmission of results. Airtel doesn’t even have network in parts of Nairobi. Hakuna ingine. Na hakuna venye Airtel Bharti itaitikia kuchoma pesa ieke booster in all of Kenya. I don’t think it has the money btw. Na by miracle iitikie, boosters set up will take months if not years. Enyewe NASA wameNASA Kenya.

Sure, he had to quickly come back with a plan B. I think recalling his bodyguards was a master stroke. A coward like Kalonzo can’t dare venture in the midst of chaotic crowds where anything can happen without bodyguards.

Really

hehe nmeskia he will sue safcom’s parent company vodacom

wanajichocha na paybill, watajua hiyo ni pocket change for some entities

lets see hw things pan out bt after shenanigans na vodo dances zote na kuleti kwa lami na conspiracy theories na uchawi it is clear as daylight tht RWNBP

Endless list of demands. Soon everyone will realise TMT is the boy who cried werewolf.

Nothing beats Raila’s facts like the now famous 50 page hacking log file.