Babies and TV

Whoever is raising that kid is doing a bad job…too much screen time!

niaje bae? Nataka uniuzie nyege zote na wholesale.

1 Like

It’s learning to focus on familiar things around its new surroundings. Normal

hakuna kitu nachukia kama hiyo shetani inaitwa nickelodeon…lakini hata sijuangi vile imerudishwa…nawezakuwa na watch news ni kohoe kufungua macho nakuta tuaona nickelodeon

4 Likes

:D:D:D. Huyu atampatia remote,but then,bila batteries

1 Like

i tend to think too much tv makes a kid “dumb” to some level.

3 Likes

No need to worry. The TV is just an object of curiosity at this age.

When Mini Di one was that age I bought him baby’s music CDs with cartoons nilikua namuekea kwa laptop some would make him sleep some would excite him then nikaacha , spent more time talking to him and playing, recently, at the age of 2.9 , I have noticed he pays a lot of attention to TV, regardless of what is being watched , yesterday I left him playing with his bath water( I always supervise ) so I can get his towel, within two seconds the guy is out running to the sitting room, I follow him , ameskia hii ad mpya ya faiba …
Mini Di two, he pays attention to music since he can stand on his own akiskia music yoyote he stands and starts to dance, his brother too
I really try to limit the amount of TV I expose them to
Their father sits with them when watching how its made an engineering programme anawaambie hizi ndio mnafaa kuwatch
I advice you play with him and let him play more often, good way to bond and you save him fron’ zombie-ism
Naekenga my boys Jim jam once a while when I need to do something eg cook na wananfuata jikoni

1 Like

Wangu akiskia advert ya hot 96 wimbo ya 'nakula kwa macho 'anaamka. I guess msichana wa job ndio alimfunza.

Baby TV is very good for very young kids even at six months once the baby learns to sit. you get him staring wondering what sense he is making out of it , the toon sounds captivate them too

And baby TV?

Mimi nakumbuka nikiwa class 5 when comic books were introduced to me by my Nairobi friends…hio mwaka nilikuwa danda vibaya sana…nilianguka exams kaa siet hadi nikaziogopa. class 6 sikuwa nazitaka karibu na mimi…I could feel the foolishness creeping in

1 Like

hahaha akina Tintin na Asterix and Obelicks?

1 Like

ulikua unangoja kwa line ndio ufikiwe usome, na saa hio utamanage only a chapter, uitishwe:(

1 Like

hehe ulikua unazunguka classes kadhaa ndio upate jamaa wa mwisho kwa line umwambie uko after yeye, so akiulizwa na anyone else anatumwa kwako

2 Likes

hizo zilikuwa softcore sana…I went straight to the hard stuff, the ones that really make you dumb. Akina Batman, Spider Man and the worst one of them all, The Punisher

1 Like

Sawa, twende negotiations inbox!

1 Like

Soon uta

Soon utampata Brazzers