Babu owino arrested

I dont think it will be this easy. This time it was as personal as it gets. Dont be surprised if the ga’ament denys arresting him, and then his body washes up at the shores of Lake Victoria

Shiny eye wakisumbua sana Macho nyanya you can also correctly call him Entitled Buttscratcher :D:D:D:D

In the mean time, hivi ndivyo kunaenda…
[ATTACH=full]127727[/ATTACH]

Eti meffi? Hiyo ni mbwa koko

Good let him sleep at the cell. A lot of surprises await. The world is about to teach the immature prick a lot in the coming days. He has 2 armed bodyguards as mp and he usually has an entourage. The ten cops was necessary for any eventuality.

One thing about the protest today is the loud call for DP Uncle Ruto to step up to the Presidency. A growing number feel President Uhuru is not strong enough to deal with the opposition and tolerating opposition demands too much.

Lastly I’m happy that this young kid is supposedly the future leader after babuon. From one fool to another. Surely opposition never fails to disappoint. 2022 DP Uncle Ruto against D minus and this kid. Is there need to campaign.

Mtoto wa mbwa malaya

we are talking about the president meffi raila ni raia

So nikikuita mtoto wa umbwa ni sawa kwasababu wewe ni raia?

why are jupilii falling into RAO pits ,he just want to see ppl on the roads demonstrate !

Jubilee mixtape.

you are just a keyboard MOFO i dont care ata ukiniita nini

just like ababu did sasa on ako side gani

Kajamaa kanatembeanga na bodyguard wanne.

[ATTACH=full]127729[/ATTACH]

Thirded

i pity the his electorate pale mashinani.

i expected this from JP mwirigi, being the youngest MP or even the molo legislature lakini he proved me wrong

Awekwe ndani ya cell iko na atwoli apate siku mrefu.

Na venye kamekonda hadi kaka-shootiwa risasi inaka hata, body guards wanne ni wa nini?

Was ababu ever arrested?

ODM never learn look at this.
in 2005 ouru was a member of ODM before the elections
in 2007 shebesh was nominated as an MP
in 2013 isaac mwaura was nominated as an MP
in 2007 maggy wanjiru was an ODM MP
in 2013 steven kariuki secured his seat through a by election on an ODM ticket
NOW WE HAVE ESTHER MUTHONI PASSARIS