BABU OWINO CHARGE SHEET CITES NONEXISTENT SECTION OF THE PENAL CODE

Really on technicality[ATTACH=full]127842[/ATTACH] .Nah my fren

Najua uko UOTP, but hii jinga Babu Owino inashtakiwa Na kosa gani?

Who cares. Bora ako ndani ndani ndani ya cell…
:D:D:D:D

Actually lazima kukue na complaint and a complaint lodged which so far has not surfaced same kama ya Moses kutoa ,hapa hakuna element of criminality and these politicians know about it,you expect muthamaki to institute a civil suit aganist this moron?

If that happens Babu Owino can easily sue GOK. I hope unakumbuka ile pesa Matiba alipatiwa na GOK.

Most likely he will given a bond of not more than 500 k and a surety with no financial cash bail of 300k conditions alafu aongezewe personal bond ya 1 million,jioni ongili atakuwa ametoka anamumunya mzinga pole pole slayer queens wakimpa pole.

Watu wengine hapa wanajifanya ni kama hawajawahi jikuna matako:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Ma-Kim who have never used the loo…mischew:D:D:D

It was a troll.

But have you ever seen a politician go to jail juu ya hate speech? Its coz they charge them with the same thing Babu Owino is been charged. None existent things. Hence they walk out with a technicality.

So, what exactly should he be charged with?

Something tangible like defamation etc. But i am no lawyer. :cool::cool:

EMBAKASI EAST MP Babu Owino to spend second night at Kileleshwa Police as Chief Magistrate Francis Andayi considers… https://t.co/B1SSUtMzqB

Orengo kweli amejaribu .jamaa ameachiliwa

Anatoka kesho 10, kesi haiendi anywhere. Chupilee walijaribu awe charged of making hatespeech statements but it did not work NCIC said they cannot punish him for his ‘mtoto wa mbwa’ remarks because the crime does not fall under the Cohesion Act

Defamation which is civil in nature and so far hakuna complaints.

Kwa hivyo halali ndaani ama?

https://www.standardmedia.co.ke

WHICH PART OF KESHO 10:00 AM DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?

MUNGIKI WANK POLEPOLE WACHA KUSUMBUA WATU

Tutangoja tu but so far owino -0,court 5.

Officer-in-charge ni UOTP. Hio mistake ni on purpose. Case will be thrown out due to technicalities.NASA has moles everywhere. Babu atoke halafu aendeleze the bigger cause ya ku-ensure UOTP.

.Huyu jamaa alienda wapi. I used to see him during petitions lakini he never talks…and how come he’s not a principal?

Babuon hapendi watu Wa kutaka kucompete Na yeye. Uliza Ababu, WSR, Omar Hassan and many others.