Babu Owino should be dealt with. Hii matusi ni mbaya sana

I think with our ‘facts’ of court, and evidence, he never mentioned uhuru anywhere

but it’s clear who he was referring to.

Yes, but kwa wazazi, that’s a complete no go zone, have a look at Alai’s timeline updates, his tribe-mates insult his mother with reckless abandon, pier meru etc… Makes one wonder…

So, typically, its tit for tat, until Billy bad ass walks in?:D:D Babu hivi karibuni atakuwa bubu…

This is wrong by all standards. This young man has to be tamed

Advise hiyo Ni poa washa ni google number yake

Huyu kijana wa wash-wash amezoea Uhuru sana.

[MEDIA=facebook]1477024605718800[/MEDIA]

Uhunye shouldn’t bother himself with Babu Owino. If he does he is going to give Babu more limelight.

What goes on in someone’s brain when he goes in public and hurls such insults. Recognition? Fame? What does it cost to have little courtesy?

Exactly! Like what will anyone do if you cut all their

Wazi! Hata ya Ruto ni poa. matter of fact, tafuta ya Ruto coz I know the nigga can handle business.

Hehehehe i doubt…ama ushaambia Rais

Uhuru anafaa kuchill for now, then once campaign end he should deal with him ruthlessly when he least expect ‘Moi style’

Babu comes from the same lode as JaKuon, Millie Odhiambo, Wandayi, etc. They seek atention in the same manner an adolescent does when he farts in public.

Hata Moses kuria haendagi huko. We draw lines at our mothers. Its a no go zone.

Uhuru to borrow ideas from Kim jong un on how to exterminate this kind of chit around. Loud filthy mouth stinking to high heavens.

It’s sad that the presidency has become so weak, that a nobody, can insult the one that occupies the said office.

And in which case do you use the word " Advice "?

Highest order of Hate speech

Patriotism score=zero(0)
Intellect= not registering

Someone give me a reason why I am still counted among such citizens whose scores I have outlined above.

Advice- noun
Advise- verb