Babu Owino to face fresh charges of assault, electoral offense

yani mungiki wame kubamba yako yote

EMBAKASI EAST MP Babu Owino charged with grievous harm and use of force during elections.

Apana the fact that somebody thought to call them Nairobi business community, is very funny

You don’t believe they are

No I don’t, business men usually look a bit more neat

[ATTACH=full]128271[/ATTACH]

This cartoon will kill me with laughter. It is the second day, and I can’t get enough :D:D

There is a difference in been a president and a normal citizen. Now is then Babu Owino will realize that hizi campaign sio University campaigns where you go insulting and attacking your opponents to submission. Hii Politics iko na wenyewe. He should have first observed and know how things go. ’
He is yet to get his first payslip and he might be out of his MP sit if he misses 3 more sittings in parliament.

[ATTACH=full]128294[/ATTACH]

Huyo wakona Jomo Kenyarra ni MWARIAMA, a fierce Meru Mau Mau warrior

ToJ

[ATTACH=full]128360[/ATTACH]

Like they did to Joho? Hizi ni vitisho baridi tu.

The comforting thing is that the last time Mungich were on the loose, they killed and extorted shiny eyes more than any other tribe.

Now why did you have to bring Mungiki. The are the worst breed of guys you would not wish even on your worst enemy.

But Jubilee guys seem to be celebrating the so called “Nairobi Business Community”

http://nairobinews.nation.co.ke/news/babu-owino-tears-begs-magistrate-release/

Babu Owino arrived at Kamiti Prisons. inmates burst into a welcoming song… Muthaka tauyu, mwamwonire ku?

Aliitana ngite…?

Atajua hiyo ni kuuga uru.

Hao hapana tambua!!

Those are hired goons out to cause trouble. Sisi the real business community hapana tambua hao!!:mad::mad:

Heheheu ati babu owino anatumia makende kufikiria na Mdomo kukunia:D:D:D:D