BABU OWINO

he he…sijawahi sikia hiyo…

1 Like

Nasikia the mum …babu’s…is a kiuk…

Hiyo maringo ya nyongo haiwezi mpeleka popote.

For all I care Waiguru can be the next president.

Baby Owino won’t even make it to Senator level. Unless he cleans up his goon behaviour.

1 Like

Too elitist to inherit the throne considering that the fanatic followers tend to be the grass root guys.

:D:D:D:D Those are villains in Luoland. They are perceived worse than Uhuru, hehe

2 Likes

Upon the exit of the Jaramogi clan in Luo Nyanza politics, there will NOT arise any leader who will command near fanatic following for a very long period of time (or maybe never). What endeared the Jaramogi clan to the Luo community was their fight for pre/post-independence atrocities coupled with the high handedness of the previous regimes and the perceived assassinations of the Luo elites.
The brand of politics is changing in this country and devolution is ensuring all the counties which were previously neglected can get the chance to catch up development-wise albeit with good governance at county level. There will be no reason to blame the national government for exclusion, when the national cake is shared equitably among the counties. Hence by extension no emotions to whip, a major ingredient for tribal cohesion.

1 Like

Barrack Obama emerged from nowhere. Remember when he came to Kenya as a senator and the belittling he got from that government of the day, “eti Junior senator”. Kwa hii maisha, be humble. Treat everyone equitably, with respect and humility. Hatujui yalio mbele.

Ok, did I miss anything? I don’t see how the above relates to my comment!

Sonko and Waititu are governors with the same behaviour