Babu Owino

there is no freedom without responsibility.
Wewe ni meffi if u think hurling insults is part of freedom of speech. That’s an archaic way of thinking.
I thought u were civilized…wah! kumbe i was so wrong!

Go tell that to the goats

since you have acknowledged that cursing isnt a freedom of speech, you clearly you heard sonko calling babu unprintable words yesterday, dont you think he is supposed to put into justice too, ruto is fond of calling our clean baba mganga and all bad words hata juzi moses kuria alitusi wajaluo na uki kumbuka manyara ali tishia wananasa vita…mbona msikue mstari wambele kuwalani hao wenzenu

Kikuyus? Freedom of speech? Really?

yep

Let’s see how he will conduct himself, then we can talk

Wacha nicheke kwanza:D:D:D:D
[ATTACH=full]128388[/ATTACH]

It’s freedom of speech with responsibility

true.

hiyo pesa atarudishwa ama haujui bond ni nini? unless akatae kumake court appearence

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

@zzzzzzz Naona CSI wanafanya kazi. @123tokambio. Please avail yourself at the Nairobi Business community headquarters to negotiate on promotion benefits

Your freedom to throw a punch ends where my nose begins. -Development in a Democracy and Human Rights Framework 101

General ngimanene

Shida ya kenya ni moja tu, jangili kama Babu Owino sasa amepata umaharufu kubwa kutokana na hii kushikwa shikwa…in Kenya we celebrate criminals…we actually reward them with elective posts.

Mbona kichwa chako hakina akili?

abusing or demeaning others as sons of dogs is not a freedom of speech lawyer know it all

Anyway malipo inakuja

[MEDIA=facebook]id=1870929243235425;type=video[/MEDIA]

sema mtu kushikwa na propaganda:D:D:D:D:D alikuwa anadhani ktalk ni kibera where worshippers believe everything they vomit

Quick question: when and where was this gathering of “wakikuyu“? Has it become chique to accuse a whole tribe when you want to express your own bias?

Secondly, and it’s a crying shame that you don’t know this, all freedoms come with responsibilities. The exercise of your freedom can not curtail my enjoyment of same. To even suggest that someone being arrested for the vulgar language in question here is a ‘witch hunt’ is to take leave of your senses.