Baby Mama Moving On

I have stopped reading just because of that, it is a reflection of the discipline he lacks in life

:D:D

You fukced up to the point of no return the day you saw a ‘wife material’ in tagged. Tagged, cupid na hizo zingine zoooote ni za umalaya.
Hizi ma story zimejaa hapa talkers wakiulizana kama wamesamiliana na ma picha za madem wa tagged huonangi kama iko shida? And you go ahead and fukc one without a condom? Kweli hujipendi nanii. Now you are denying your daughter the opportunity to grow up in a complete nuclear family environment because of your poor sense of judgment.
Hii mwanamke ni kunguru sugu, she will never stop whoring. Fight for the custody of your daughter and give her the best morally right upbringing that you can afford. Also confirm she is your daughter by doing DNA. Mimi mtu aki jaribu kuni separate na my daughter naua akiyanani.

…then too soon after ya Yodas story that is pinned.

Pole mbro your goose is cooked.

Lets them go forever. Anza afresh. The kid might find you one day

Let her go with the daughter.
Kwani you can’t get another decent woman pregnant and get other kids?
That daughter will come back to you soon…even sooner if life gets unbearable for her with the new man.

It is time to move on…unless you still want that kunguru. Fullstop!

hata mimi nimesoma first sentence nikasema bullchieth

After @MasterYoda 's thread gathered over 15 pages of comments, @administrator Na yule mod handle yake imejaa abbreviations of his past STDs wameamua kutupima akili…shenji sana

Hata mimi nashangaa. How do you meet a woman on tagged and expect wife material. Tagged is like meeting a drunk woman at the pub.
But anyway OP needs to learn to separate a woman and his child. The child is yours forever. Posing questions is loooking easy way out with no responsbilities.

Yeah bro , you are right about tagged.I made a poor sense of judgement which i regret till today. I had just been introduced by a friend since he suggested, " Now that you single to forget your ex and move on go for few dates here but he didn’t caution me how ruthless and seasoned those tagged kunguru are! The child is a blessing though despite every other mistakes. Someone adviced that even if you spend so much money fighting in court ,the mother wins.

@smokin_gun and @Nananimpa can guide here

Waah, pole bro.Have you confirmed by DNA that the child is indeed yours? If yes, the child is a blessing. Kenya’s constitution favors women in matters parentage, custody and sexual(harassment /abuse) But if you can prove that your kid is being mistreated or abused physically and or sexually by the step dad or anyone else when she is supposed to be under the care of the mum, or that the mother is irresponsible, by introducing different men to the child as ‘daddy’, or by deserting the kid by kuwachia wazazi pale muchatha etc, then you can win.

One word: jinga

Nop, the mother does not win. It is a lie. If you have evidence of what you have been doing, just go to the court. even if you have not been doing anything, if you go to the court, it will compel you to start doing it, but also give you access. The court will never deny a father or mother access to the kids, unless one party proves she or he is a danger to the kid. Na mtu asikuambie usahau those kids and move on, you will never have peace of mind as long as you had created a bond with her. Nobody will come share with you the pain and anguish of not seeing your kid and thinking what the kid might be wondering why daddy doesn’t come to see her? I have been there I know it. The only difficult thing is enforcing the order given she is out of the country

huyo ako qatar ni mkisii?

According to children’s act, you can demand all that you want. Wakili lazima utatumia.

People, especially women, see court as a place to go to get the man’s cash. Kumbe even men can be assisted?