Bachelorhood 101 - Ultimate Guide

Aim for the stars, fall for the moon man…i am almost there

village alpha male,nini imekuuma hivi?

so what’s your passive income hustle? na usiseme kudinywa na sponsor or wash wash

Hapo ndio IQ yako imefika?

:D:D:D

Unafanyanga nini?:smiley: You throw around very big figures

This guy is defined by money so much it’s ridiculous. What’s more, his ideas of spending said money are so stupid on top of it all, ata unashindwa whether he’s telling the truth about making these thousands of dollars.

Huyu jamaa alikuwa exposed as a con juzi juzi tu. Sijui kwa nini villagers wameamua kusahau yet that thread reached 30 pages.

a simple question requiring simple answers

:eek::eek::eek::D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I spend a max of 2 hours a week going through reports sent by an Indian I have contracted in Bangalore .If that is not passive ,I dont know what passive is

Why are u wasting your time explaining your hustle to peasants? Let peasants be

Castles kwa hewa tu

Damn. Why are you so negative yet what he says is important??
What is so wrong with owning a personal house or a sports car if it makes him happy?? I wouldn’t own a personal house before rentals, but that doesn’t mean those who buy/build personal homes are stupid. That’s what makes them happy and you should respect that. You can’t put a price on personal happiness.

How do you do this?
Nimechoka na juakali

what the nigger isn’t telling you is that he achieved( almost there) all that by simply getting his ass filled. everyone now dismissed and follow your own path.

Six figures dollar income annually is possible kwanza if you do e-com, affiliate or some form of digital marketing. Lakini as a monthly income ni ngumu. You’ll need insane capital to achieve that. ION, if you think passive income is a myth then maybe you need to stop hanging out with small-minded peasants and start interacting with the big boys.

why are you people greedy on information si mpeane hapa wengine pia wafaidike

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D nikiambiwa ivi nakaa kwa bathroom for one week

@Mimi Huwa Namwaga Ndanii Bob Collymore himself earned $100k p/m. What makesyou think thanybody can get there easily

Peasant unalia sana bana :D:D how is the Honda Steed that you bought the other day?