Bachelors Life

:D:D

Nyi naona mkiongea tu success stories, na import ngeus from banana hills hadi ungem.fom ni kuanza eti kushughulikia eti food,sijui ma intro kwa boiz wangu flani.kidogo kidogo food imeiva,ngeus jibonde huku mi nisha kosa courage. Ilibidi kamenitoka

aibu ndogo ndogo acha

You are very very lucky my fren. Mimi na bro tulijengewa a 3 roomed house. Common sitting room na kila mtu bedroom yake. I would try all tricks from telling a friend to come knock ili dame ajifiche bedroom or telling her I have some photos but haziwezi toka bedroom. But the moment she got inside, a mini earthquake was guaranteed. Sometimes I miss my youth.

:D:D I don’t know how boys this days have fun when they reach 24 yrs and are still in parents house. Sad isn’t it

Very sad. Imagine a full grown ass man calling her mum not to close the door ati he is running late. How will you even reach threshold? Mimi kijana wangu akitahiri atakaa mbali sana na sisi.

Hey btw ile something ya cashew sijasahu. Be ready mid next month. Will hit your inbox

Sande sana in advance.

@incognitus crush…I normally don’t call out people on grammer as I murder it tena sana but pls how can a grown man call HER Mum:eek:??? Chungulia my bank statement this w\e. End of the F\Y is here and I am having serious migranes already. I have been patient waaay too patient.

did you mean “grammar”? :oops::oops:

What is the ideal age for a man to leave his parents’ house?

Immediately after circumcision. Keep it this way , the moment you start having wet dreams then know it’s time to hit the road . Roughly 13- 15 yrs.

:D:D:D:D:D samehea mimi. Si unajua ile pande ya .ke nimetoka…hehe.sikiza huyu as you send the bank details

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kka1a_j3dmg

Asante sana(pls put Uhuru’s accent here when he is addressing the nation). Huyu ni boy wangu sana kutoka Southampton with a silky voice. Narudisha mkono with this ‘teaser’ while I put all the bills together. Tembea all over Kenya na 1a and b. Lakini mimi 1c nataka we invest YOUR cash in MY name:D. I am dying when I think about where you come from:D:D:Dhiyo imenimaliza.

xxx 1c is (Mukafete)hehehehehehehe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5lmb5-tnM0

Hehe…back when music was music. Napenda sana. Mukafete wa diaspora I can handle. Hawa locals ndio fire to bask from far. Because you are my favourite I will take you to Wakanda.