Bachelors

Mungich meno brown mdomo kauka usitoe io meno

Who are these ugly women you guys are talking about? Don’t you know all women are precious

Keti kando na wenzako mdiscuss mambo ya mogara

wacha kujiconvince. kubali rejections kama wanaume wengine

No this is still me and no one is immitating me. Na mambo ya kamama ka Randan utawacha as I am moving out of London in the new year.

Mafeelings umewacha wapi? Unaenda dickshire?

Naesa kulamba kuma?

There are conversations not worth having and this is one of them so sayonara. I don’t just change handles stupidly like you do.

Yes you can…ya nyanyako.

This debate should have ended with this comment. Sijui munaifuatilia nini…

Guys am facing this scenario…“not their real names…” Monica is a girl am courting…anagawa kugawa but she’s not pretty…shes employed but still hustles me for fare to come and she never fails to come…Alice was employed but lost her job two months ago …when I request her to come she always does and doesn’t ask for fare and even buys stuff for her to cook. Been seeing her for three months na bado hajanigawia stuff…and shez super beautiful…a 9. So who should I stick with in the end

Tuekeee picha hapa

Dont be rude pls

According to Alice, you are the gay boyfriend…She is using you for validation while she is dripping wet another mans’ cum down her legs.

There’s no manual for a good woman. Loyalty tu inatosha. Tengeneza test uwajue. Alice hana doh but still comes over na hajagawa. Not bad for a woman lakini anatoa wapi fare? Muulize pia mbona hagawi.
Monica anagawa na shes not too pleasing to the eye. Yet ako na job na anaomba fare.
No manual for a good woman. Take your time.

Nimechange handle gani shosho? Nikuulize swali? How long since last dicking?

I did a test this Dec. Sent both 2k bula kuwaambia ni za nini…Monica didn’t acknowledge but spent the cash…on the other hand Alice acknowledge receipt akasema ataniekea poa coz it’s my money …alikataa kujibuyia kitu

come back after banging Alice, then we give you an answer plus citations, sex first then relationship follows

Either Alice ni mpoa ama she is a mistress calculator/schemer.

Today!!!. I get my dick anytime I want so stop with stupid abuse of women on a forum. Not here for dick owners.