back pain

Posture and change your matress & pillow

See,another doctor/clinical officer at business here.
You are a cursed lot money money money,the nigga issue is not that serious.

Go to a physical therapy not a Doctor first, Why? Doctors might order an MRI (15K cost) find maybe you have a bulging disc! Send you into all sorts of panic!

You have weak glutes, abs and hamstrings due to sitting the whole day and not working them. Do abs (planks, leg lifts, mountain climbs, avoid crunches) and sumo squats, hamstring exercises. If you don’t, very soon your knees and ankles will start aching

Visit Nairobi Spine Orthopaedic Centre, Fortis suites along hospital road. They were very effective in treating my uncle who had persistent back pains

I love this, esp when it comes from a lady. Sounds sweeter

I’m so sorry for what you’ve been through. I understand you very well because I was experiencing something similar. So, last year, I had the same symptoms you had, back and abdominal pain. I worried so much about, I was afraid that it could be cancer, and I did some investigations and thanks to God, it wasn’t cancer, but I still had the pains. So, a friend recommended a doctor who is specialized in spine pains and I went to a consultation and he explained the cause of the pains and which is the treatment. You can find more information about it on drtonymork.com if you think it may be helpful. I hope you are doing better.

Could you tell me some more information about it? Let’s talk in PM

I know that the back pain it is a very unpleasant thing because you cannot do anything normally, every move is supported by grief. When I had problem with my back pain I couldn’t go to the sport gymnastics and I started to add weight that is just forbidden for me because of my back. Back pain is one of the most common reasons people go to the doctor or miss work, and it is a leading cause of disability worldwide. I started to look in the net for a solution of my problem and I found the https://teamalliedpw.com/ After some meetings I felt that it is going better.

bots mumezidi banae

Why didn’t anyone tell me about this some months ago?!

Noogle unalipwa ngapi kutype hizi vitu za ujinga?