Back to the dark times-subaru owner

I cam guarantee you this was a professional hit. And no one will ever know what transpired. Dead man tells no tales.

One can never run from their fate

Given that we have thousands of Foresters and Outbacks on the road, how many of them have been sprayed with bullets and occupants killed in the last 1 or 2 or 5 years to make driving one a high risk endeavor?
Ni vizuri tutumie ubongo kiasi

Never use Kenyans na obwongo in the same sentence.

Kwani how often do DCI/ Forester drivers get shot at ?

A whole 9mm calibre magazine was emptied on that Subaru guy, on a highway in broad daylight. Kenya is slowly turning into Sinaloa, where the cartel underworld is more powerful than the state. Right now everyone is preoccupied with BBI bullshit and post 2022 succession politics. Uhunye is leaving the economy in the gutter. Things are only going to get worse, much worse before they can get better.

am going to amour plate my X6

:smiley: ghaseer pissant

Lucky guy survived

Their are literally millions of Subaru Foresters and Outbacks on our roads why arent they getting shot??

Fact is this man wasnt killed because he was confused for a DCI agent. This was a professional hit.

How do you know?

Nmeskia kwa Teefee

Standard Newspapers says he never made it

Man whose vehicle was sprayed with bullets on Thika Road dies in hospital - The Standard

One taxi driver too was not lucky yesterday his known probox was taken by like 8 Dci officers, car was kinda painted by Mwangi not Onyango like a week ago, engine was matching with the one was at their file…
Goons from taxi driver triend to block, while kadere was like haigurumi siku hizi, mara Engine haiko sawa" magic boom happend and niggar got taken away!

Not fate. People these days have no time for courts. Pesa ya lawyer unapea hitmen. Case closed.

Don’t casually dismiss the ktalk proven narratives my fellow birrionea

But choices have consequences kijana ya Ruto. You can’t be fattening off people’s sweat and expect to have it easy.

Dafuq you talking about?

Nani amesema he was shot because of that? You need to improve on your comprehension skills.

Niaje Maku-fool