Back to the hustle

It’s not Africa that is uncivilized, the people are

Most of you in diaspora don’t send anything home.

I will let you, the modern day slave, be. Your chain around the neck is that job ID and feelings of missing family. Never forget it!

I bet this forum has peeps who’ve travelled and are still travelling for business, studying and leisure but given a chance to live abroad… they choose Kenya. Indeed it’s first world nahuko…but nothing beats our lovely country. Ebu niendelee kukaa huku Gakobu…

Ironically, it is the ‘cradle of civilization.’ :smiley:

@Jirani?

Na ninani alisema watu waendeshe dinga Nairobi on high beam usiku regardless of weather conditions?

Only Somalis understand value of us/Canadian/Australia passport… Wanarudi kuishi Africa but have plan B at hand…if anything happens ashajitoa majuu

Kuteseka ni kwa muda

Wacha highbeam…
One day pale Bellevue some two ladies were struggling to find the wiper switch stick… You think they would know how to even dim lights… Indicator hata usiongee kuhusu hio

:meffi::meffi::meffi::meffi::meffi:

Godspeed

Wakiwinda…tunawinda. The experience must be mutual

Watu wainvest kwao, lakini hata kama im well traveled, naona kuna watu hawapendi kwao, sijui ni juu hawana kakitu kwao ama they are nothing/have nothing back home

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_9qtYKqHt8

It’s been there for years… I think it goes through Kigali or enter then back to Addis , can’t recall if they still do that route.

True, Kenya always. Have been to those countries. Lakini nyumbani ni tamu. Mwaka huu nataka nione Laos inakaaje.

Safe travels. Salimia baby come

Samilia MIGUNA MIGUNA …ViiiVA !! :D:D:D

I appreciate the use of the word ‘most’. Else I would have sent you my expenses list 2018/19 uone my school fees/medical fees and bills that I had to remit to Kenya early this year and yesteryears. I had the choice to say no as they are not my for my immediate relatives.

Siandani