Bad day at the betting office!

Si ya leo lakini.

Same old story…everybody says that nowadays. Bado betting remains kuwa ufala. You guys are the fools that the company targets. You cannot even accept unekulwa. Ati lazima ulipishe hio pesa umekulwa next game ama next weekend. Waah…ebu jiskize for just a moment uone ujinga!

There are people here clearly in denial that there are guys out there making good cash out of sports betting.
Well, your bitchy attitude and denial doesnt affect my odds nor winnings.
Sit back Mitch @LeoK, and watch us stacking it.
Ps-first loss after 11 consecutive winning weekends. Never staked anything less than 25k per weekend so go ahead do the math Mitch.

Another sad hapless former staker. Pole boss, ukiliwa ondoka in silence& stop shouting at everyone that this doesnt work just because it didnt work for you.

Weka evidence or probably you are talking of 70000 cents

Its simple. Weka evidence.

@onekigogo hekaya za abunuasi hatubendi mbisha ya 11 consecutive wins.

You should know that there are people who make money in this sport, and just stating the phrase “the house always wins” doesn’t mean no one else wins

Everyone claims that they win!

Nikii una

Nikii unabeba andu mafara?

Your avatar kills me every time I see that mwoman on cloud nine

Utapoteza udhani ni thitima imekupiga shock!

If one’s predictions turn out to be correct, the company must pay. The issue here isn’t between you and the betting company, but the teams one bets on…

You are wrong… the company sets its own terms and conditions. …how much money one can win, what the jackpot price is…they control everything and at the end of the day they convince fools that they are all winners. Ati…“sportpesa…everybody is a winner” hehe special hook up line for the village idiot. They decide at the end of the day what money they give out not you…you are not in control my friend

:smiley: :smiley:

@LeoK ni wewe ulikua ukituambia Blonde season?

Kwani Ni kila mtu hucheza jackpot aisee?
Most of these betting sites pay upto a million daily. If you are one lucky bastard to correctly guess a multi bet utakosa kupewa aje?
Its all about the games, sio betting sites.
And btw just to be clear, gambling sio biz, so I do not encourage it on anyone. Gambling is addictive and destructive

Umesahau ule jamaa alikuwa ameanika screenshots za vile sportpesa walimtenda??

Julie Gichuru analia kwa choo

100 cents = 1 shilling
70000cents = …

Hiyo ni different case altogether, juu first alilipwa haki yake, then either, true to his claims, sportpesa IT meffis ‘hacked’ his account wakamcheza, au somebody close to him, na maUwivu zake decided to mess him like that. And his case was the first i’ve heard or seen