bad neighbors

SKuja tembea Borana Conservancy ama uongee na kuki gallman.she owns the Ol ari Nyiro, 98,000 acres (400 km2) cattle ranch hapa Laikipia

how the fuck does a foreigner just own such a huge tract of land. Whey do this brainless leaders just allow someone to come from nowhere and buy an entire county just because they have money? Kwao mwenyewe anaeza kubaliwa anunue shamba kubwa hivyo?

My friend those foreigners with huge ranches are not ordinary white guys ,those are connected guys , system hapa inawatambua Sana,apart from cattle they have wildlife in their ranches ,hao ni wakora mbaya sana.check what NRT is doing grabbing land in northern Kenya,wako karibu kunyakua nakuambia,the amount of land under their control is insane,Kuna jambazi moja inaitwa Ian Craig,ogopa huyo jamaa

NRT has 35 conservancies across northern and coastal regions that cover a whopping 44,000 square kilometers or over 10 million hectares (i.e. about 8 per cent of the total land surface in Kenya).

Pesa na connections = influence

Na bado they seek to bring more land in Maasai land under control,they want to completely kill pastoralism with very sugar coated narrative,they have house niggas who are pushing this narrative so hard, I have been to one of the conservancy nikaona how Maasai women are being blindfolded by activities such as bead work nikaona ni ujinga mbaya Sana and slavery ,those items are sold expensively in those tourist hotels and abroad yet wanalipwa peanuts bana, instead of the fuckers encouraging and promoting new pastoralism methods for the locals,they discourage it then import fine leather for their bead works , takataka kabisa

Thenkiu for the invite. We all know most of the conservation sites are owned by the Brits. With a ‘bit of help’ from the Kenyarras. Those are the places the moneybags holiday. And the royals. Wanaingia JKIA kama wamepita haraka sana, in and out. Then their likes will always ask people like me why I am here rather than beauriful Kenya. They can’t understand. By that time my blood is boiling.