Bad people who don't pay debts

Yap

Of course chini ya maji, mtu atafikiria amenigonga if they fail to pay the balance, kumbe hiyo hesabu nishapiga tayari

Deni ya 2400 ni pesa kidogo kupeleka kortini. hiyo labda kwa chief.

I meant for defamation. She is spreading wrong rumours to potential buyers.

Never borrow money to anyone, even to “friends” or relatives. There are banks and other financial institutions for that. How many times I was burnt I can’t even imagine, especially al that related stress with waiting for outcome of this. Never again LOL

Link?

Nugu fulani ilikua karibu kuwa discontinued from campus after failing to pay $1000. Initially he had deferred so time was catching up fast. Ikadai niisaidie, which I did since we are related but a contract was drawn. Now he has failed to honor the contract despite being capable of doing so. I wonder if he knows what kind of legal danger he is in.

Frog! Haha, wewe enda church ukaombe and life moves on. Habari ya thika? Na umetoa wapi hio kitambaa ya kichwa? Maendeleo! Lol

wahindi pia hurushana?

Maybe hana pesa but I think the best loans should be provided with collaterals of a higher amount. A win for all of you. Mimi iko mtu nlikopesha 13k nika ahidiwa endmonth. Come endmonth I only got 6k. Hio seven imekua rumours and hearsay sasa.

hao wanakuwanga mambo bad kwanza. Mwafrika atakosa kukulipa mostly because hana pesa…but muhindi ako na ile madharau ya “you are not worth this nigger”

1% carry most of the debt kwa dunia and pay next to nothing in taxes… the rest are brainwashed into thinking that you have to pay and end up geting traped in debt…

aki these brokasses. 2400 ndio inakuumiza what of wale wanlipia maloans za mamillioni after being a guarantor? I was like 24k ama 240k kumbe ni 2.4k. Unajazaa server za mjaka bure.

It’s his rightful money and that 2400 is part of his capital. In fact nikiwa yeye na enda kwa butchery na shoka then we discuss deni tuone kama Sita lipwa on the spot.

W

Hao ndio worst of the worst! Lol

Hio mambo ya shoka achia apo bro! Tumeona results tayari! Lol

You use the axe but to send a very strong and coded message home.

Sorry bro, move on with life. Kwani utashinda ukililia maziwa yenye imemwagika na mwenye deni anaenjoy life? The best you can do now is to simply learn from your mistakes so that you don’t be so generous next time, as far as business is concerned