Badi has Tried- Nairobi City County should be abolished

Matatus have had over 20 years to reform but they have continuously refused. Their first shocker will be being barred from CBD. After some time the BRT buses will be allowed to go into the CBD and that is how few people will take matatus. My only hope is that the BRT buses be the most professionally managed bus system in Africa. They move on schedule, no music, functioning bcameras inside the buses etc.
KBS is said to have been working very well until Moi started allowing matatus.

That is what we have heard about every single Uhuru appointee until they started stealing every single thing

How could they reform without government input. And the annoying thing about this proposal is where are matatus going to drop passengers because I dont see stages outside the CBD. And passengers will be forced to board two buses instead of one. Why cant their buses move from town to the neighbourhoods

Wouldn’t be suprised after this failure kuona Sonkoste akiwa elected by the same public or being appointed mahali.

progress starts with simple things, if we cant do simple repairs and maintenance , how are we expected to build rockets , computer chips and run nuclear power plants…???

[COLOR=rgb(40, 50, 78)]He answers to the ruling class, someone has to dampen the hopes of the proletariat

[COLOR=rgb(40, 50, 78)]I’d laugh this off but you’re right on the money, I think the problem of Kenya isn’t the politicians. It’s the Kenyan culture of short cuts.

It is the ruling class who steal from the tenders and use all their appointees to facilitate the deals

All the better bkoz we devolved corruption.devolution is the worst mistake we ever made as a country.we must revisitand do away with this nonsense

You are wrong
Very wrong

In Kasarani where I stay, shida ya maji imeanza January 2018 after sonko was elected
By Dec last year ,over 10 private water vendors had sunk their own boreholes

Sahii maji iko
Hizo boreholes zimefungwa

Most people against devolution come from large tribes which are assured government jobs and development.
Corruption is not related to devolution. We did not devolve prosecution, investigation, prisons or judiciary. So the problem is with the national government and its lack of commitment to fighting corruption

that is not the case in all areas of Nairobi

Badi ntamtambua akifix downtown

The irony is clusterfuckery
[ATTACH=full]324811[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]324812[/ATTACH]

[COLOR=rgb(40, 50, 78)]The rich create poverty to control the masses

In short he has no constituency apart from Uhuru. This is how dictatorship starts. Do not complain if he starts demolishing slums like Kariobangi

If Rwanda and Ethiopias development records are anything to go by, then i would rather have the military rule forever

That is welcome news… As long as the slum lords are compensated for their land or have shares in the ensuing development its very much ok. Infact its been long overdue kibra kawangware mathari etc ideally should be flattened to pavecway for low cost housing

Do you know how many Ethiopians cross through the Sahara desert jump on dingy boats to go to Europe. Others die on trucks trying to get to South Africa

So many habesha maids are also stranded in the Middle East and they whore around to survive

Is the Kenyatta family known for compensating for land