Bagamoyo Port construction updates...

Even a amateur can get 80% of all information on public projects from Nema ESA reports that they publish periodically as required by law. The private projects needs you to deep dive to get them. Feasibility studies are even better. Generalization doesn’t count there. You have to quantify everything and give your sources for verification. Then you have to give a convincing case why your venture has an upper hand over the current competition and means being used currently. Sasa outside Dar, the roads are empty because the volume transported by trucks are small. You can’t claim other nations exports if they are not there currently. Show us X amount came from country A,B, C & D. Dont give general terms like this mine and that. Give export documents that shows this amount of minerals or product from there is transported. Fact is that regional export remains very small to warrant another port construction. Instead you better expand Dar and Tanga port which makes a better business case. Then your project matrix needs to be in a simplified straight line. Here the financier is in Oman saying something different. They were to part finance the 1st phase and expand gradually. The Chinese are expecting funding from Tz at the start so that they can also put some stake in it. In the Press brief the Tz government says the whole thing worth $10 billion will be built at once. Confusion. Sasa what happens to their own port? FYI even megafools stopped this port project in 2016 for this exact reason. It make zero economic sense. Lastly I knew it was a render project as it was only highlighted in media brief and glorified in advance before it leave the proposal papers. There was no structure to show it will be implemented.

For example Lamu port construction is been supervision directly by Lappsest board as it anchor project. Lappset board supervise Lamu port which is domiciled under a department at KPA. They supervise KAA to make sure Lamu airport was built. They supervised KeNHA to build Lamu- Garsen & Lamu-Isiolo, Isiolo-Turkana, Lamu-Garissa highway. Supervise KURA in building Lamu Town roads, Supervise Kerra to build Lamu county Rural roads. Supervise Ketraco to build high capacity power lines and substation. Supervise Kenya power to handle last mile power connections. Supervise Telkom Kenya to provide fibre to the port. Coordinate with ministry of petroleum on Turkana oil pipeline and oil terminal at the port. Coordinate with NLC to buy and reserve land corridor for all this transport network. All these bodies, staff and security officials/network is put in place to build a mega project that is a port. You can’t build without it.

I agree completely, kuna siku ulianika picha yangu hapa Kwa one of the jubilee development projects passing by the forest, and I am sure you were not at the site.

That can be only one photo and I know it. Asante sana.

Sasa @spear amekujua!!’

I agree completely, kuna siku ulianika picha yangu hapa Kwa one of the jubilee development projects passing by the forest, and I am sure you were not at the site.

Haina noma. We are several in the photo.

I know personally a dozen of people here and we keep that to ourselves. Its not a problem.

Kwani ulitoa Kingereza chako China?

Wewe ongea kijaluo, hiyo lugha ya Wazungu ilikuja na Meli,