Baktash Akasha breaking...

Hehe. Na hizi story umeskia… kwani you work for the FBI or what?

Kenyans.

Ombeta?

Akasha akitoka jela @gashwin si utakuwa 94 years old?

Tayari naskia huna meno.

Achakubinuka kama mbuzi ameshikwa mapembe boss. Have you ever heard of the saying the streets talk?

They are talking all the way from the top secret J. Edgar Hoover building in Washington D.C ? :D:D

Hao Akasha penye wako saa hii hata Uhuru mwenyewe sidhani anaweza wafikia sembuse ujue ni mgani kati yao ameimba.

Handle yako ya kitambo village chief??

Good riddance lakini 25 years is light for the atrocities they have committed out here what i like about the US system is they play long term hizi mambo za ma plea deals to get more criminals off the streets.

Sina.This is my first time at the rodeo.

Sawa tu.

25 na life imprisonment huwa hakuna tofauti, very very few people make it to complete it.

25 years is a good deal. He must have ‘talked’ a lot. Next…

Kwanza hii 25 haina parole na huyo ghassia ako 45 years na huko ndani elchapo atamchunisha skuma

Joho has been in the US giving evidence. He sold his brothers.

Anatoka akiwa 70 yrs. Hio ni ngori, keep in mind huyu ni jamaa ame grow up like a prince, unlike his father , mwenye ali-jog kutoka Palestine had .ke, a hard core guy he was.

Drug dealers ni wabaya wafanyiwe kama Pablo escobar hawa vijana

I’m like… humphhh! Kamlesh Pattni and his boys stole Kes 58B. That is worth kindu kes 200B in real estate today. While in Kamiti, police vehicles drove him to have dinner with his wife and family. Isitoshe, they drove him to his side dish to get ‘some’!

Money talks many languages. Yes, including sheng…

If they want to jail them, take them to Lodwar or Manyani or some other Godforsaken place. Not anywhere near Nbo.

i agree 100 para sent

Na hi Kinyaa ina jokes, fast forward sasa jamaa ni brother sijui pastor .

That’s a federal sentence. He has to serve at minimum 85% + 1 day of it before he can be eligible for parole or early release.

[ATTACH=full]254446[/ATTACH]

Lady Justice pana tambua eti alien nakadhalika akibeba hio scales of justice. That is why she is blindfolded. :smiley:

Federal prison, 23 hours lock up. Only one hour a day outside the cell.

Yeah. Right.

Anyway, I was not a participant in this debate. Exit left.