Bamba Decorder Registration

I thought it WAs better to @rollout their programmes to all fta decoders hence increasing viewership and revenue from adverts?

Why do Kenyans insist in misspelling the word decoder as decorder?

Bora message umepata, hatuko comprehesion and literature exams hapa.;):cool:

Wacha niendelee kutajirisha Multichoice.

I know…this this sot of people drive me in sane!

Wacha kutaja jina yangu ofyo ofyo.Meffi

Faxe imekulemea?

Their channels are crap.

Bamba is going the pay-tv route and this has been there plan all along. The gullible masses purchased the decoder with that lie of free forever. Once they encrypt their platform, it will no longer be FTA, and I would want to see CAK take action on them, because they are licensed to offer an FTA platform… which should be accessible to everyone.

the worst thing they can do to themselves is to try and bring in a subscription fee, hapo watakua wamejikaanga after telling people ati it will be free for life

wameanza hekaya za Abunwasi… Anything that’s has life will definitely die at some point in time

Registration is only for Bamba decoders, not digital Tvs.

Bamba is not Free-To-Air (FTA) and even though people without namba decoders have been accessing the channels, that was never the intention.

Bamba is what they call Free-To-View where you pay a one-time fee and they sell you their decoder in order to enjoy their bouquet of channels. Watu wa FTA Satellute Tv are familiar with this model as employed by the likes of OVHD (RSA) and MBC (Middle East).

Bora my home internet connection is working alright, siwes lipa kuangalia TV channels.