Bandits Dare Kindiki

Saw it live

Heshimu CS na sio tafadhali

Huyo CS ukamtupia pears imeoza utamuona kwa TV 5 minutes later akisema vile alshabab karibu wamumalize na grenade then go ahead to warn them of dire consequences.

As a retired operative you understood it had little to do with the man and more to do with the office, uliretire hadi discipline?

Do you know why after every job profile wanawekanga requirements for the office holder? Halafu Imagine Papa Shirandula as the CS for Health.

Kindiki should be managing education or foreign affairs

The man is educated and among his major policies at the helm of interior is a course for police graduates, isn’t that a grand course for the nation…educated officers?

Kindiki was picked because he’s soft…er, I mean, sober :smiley:
Remember Jambass saw stars during Enkororo 1’s reign. Hajawahi sahau hizo vituko alipitia. So he deliberately picked a man with the presence and authority of a prepubescent boy.

Your grace, there’s a thread where the village Snow White took an L because he has a penchant for judging things at a ‘face value’.
Granted the professor lacks the angular build associated with security, at the very least his level of education testifies to a patient disposition.

In this country its not the best guy who gets the job. It’s the right guy. I leave it up to you to decide what that means.

From the approach he is taking, I believe he will somehow manage to tackle this menace even if not to full completion. Sometimes, it’s not all about brawn

Procurement paratroopers and ‘regional balance’

it is not him failing it is the entire govt failing to invest in the region. without massive investments in the area he will fail

The bandit and cattle rustling menace continue because there is a conflict of interest in the higher echelons of govt, if the top leadership wants it eradicated, it will be eradicated. The CS is just a figurehead and relies on intelligence, the police , the administration and the army to some extent. Am sure the financiers, ringleaders and beneficiaries of the lawlessness are known…could some of them be in parliament and the executive?

govt is full of overpaid unqualified indiscipline people.