banks

There was time when every graduate would be hired as graduate teller. Most people in late 90s and early 2000 were . So if you didn’t belong to that age bracket, then we will excuse you :smiley:

Depends on your account history. Kama wewe ni mtu wa tu-thao thao hata 200K itafanyiwa scrutiny.

[ATTACH=full]126390[/ATTACH]

hahahaha sawa

1 Like

Hizi interest rate cap zitatolewa lini ? Wamehangaisha wananchi

Sawa

1 Like

These are soft punches .siku njema brother

FYI am below that age, but am higher than a teller in the bank.

1 Like

Benki ipi, we could be in the same office

:D:D

Sisemi ng’o

Hint: ni Benki ya wahindi

Sawa. Nilitoka banking field 03. It was my best eye opener. Hint: when those customers come there to bank, ask them what kind of businesses they do. You will find your place by interacting with them. The day they transferred me to the head office- IT dept, I cried like a little bitch. But the resources I got from branch was enough to make me to quit. I’ve never looked back since. Jichanue daddy.

Huku nakulia retire.sitoki

Chunga isiende receivership . Hapo ndio utajuta.

Banks simply don’t accept shitty deposits. You should be nowhere near a queue if you know your stomach get irritated randomly. Better yet, don’t eat a thing before you head there. I remember ata mimi kuna wiki nilikuwa naendesha ferari and before I travelled to go and vote nilienda on an empty stomach and a whole roll of tissue in the bag and several fresh boxers just incase. Maisha ni kujipanga my fren.