Bar maids

hii maneno ya bibi za watu kukuangalia while thinking how a woman could have given birth to such an ugly motherfucker halafu unasema wanakupenda lazima ikome

9 Likes

toa hiyo kanyama inakusumbua upatie paka

2 Likes

Run very fast… unless you are looking to flavour your life with drama fit for 9pm news kama that Nyeri dude whose member was chopped last night

1 Like

Hahaha

1 Like

with a face that only your mother can love, you should desist from destroying married women characters with your misguided notion that they love you,they pity you

1 Like

Mbona ninja ukiskia story za mbisha wakam juu… Ama juu we ni staff member. Acha hasira ukwaju boss.

I always give the benefit of doubt… you may find a decent one

Hiyo text tunapata kutoka kwa wanawake wote hata mwenye anafanya central bank. Nikama mlirogwa

3 Likes

Aki serikali hiyo si ukweli… I personally don’t ask my man for shit!

Lol…mimi nikipata mjamaa msuri nitauliza rent tu…sijawailipiwa hiyo except by my daddy :smiley: :smiley: this will make me a happy woman

1 Like

na si uko na shida mchamaa. what is this fixation you have with my ugly face? at least it gets me some pity sex so i don’t have to struggle too much.meantime, take your misplaced concern and shove it up there where the light doesn shine…

@Ice_Cube …kazi kwako :smiley:
:D:D

Lol ni kama @Ice_Cube ameenda missing …ni kubaya

Cant you enjoy a story without asking for its authenticity? We are herw to get entertained n have fun. Don’t kill their vibe

i hope si ule wa south b apo sanasana

Hahahaha,run Botha run.They are just a bunch of twats.

siku hizi coz guys are not going far sababu ya alcoblow, barmaids wameanza kupata mimba za macustomer, so hii ni kitu iko.

sure… tafuta decent one

???